How soon can u tell the Gender

edited April 2011 in October 2011
Hi does anyone know when its the earliest to find out the babys gender when having twins?...:)

Comments

• It can be between 18- 20 weeks
  • I found out with my first four pregnancies at 13 weeks, I have a really good sono tech and very cooperative babies tho.
  • Ugh im just dying to know lol! I want to start buying stuff for them .
  • How far are you?
  • Im due oct6...
  • A place by me does gender determination starting at 14 weeks. It costs like $50.
  • Im paying $25 for a gender us tomorrow ill be 14w 6days cant wait =)
  • I live in tx idk where I could find one... Are they like a dr type?
  • good luck to all of you that are doing it early.. the percentage of genders being wrong when you get them done before 20 weeks is VERY HIGH!... and @diana_twins- you have TWO babies to try to find gender.. you should ask your dr when HE thinks you will be able to find out gender... with 2 babies it might not be for a while... good luck though! :)
  • I was about 24 weeks with both .
  • I found out at 16 weeks 2 days :)
  • I will be finding out at 16 weeks....!
  • Well my next app. Is on april 23rd .. Which ill be 16 weeks.. I hope they tell me by then...
  • its probably harder to tell that early.. & almost all dr's wont do a gender ultrasound until you are after 20 weeks ( computer says 18 but to be safe its after 20).. but that also depends on if your baby is cooperating... like i said, good luck! :)
  • Well I'm getting a 3d u/s and they said they could tell for sure at 16 weeks....since I have a military ob they won't tell me until 20 weeks.

So I'm cheating. Lol oh and im due Oct 5th
  • I hope this baby isnt stubborn. I need to find out before 24 weeks lol. With my daughter she was so stubborn that she wouldnt show her lady parts till i was 32 weeks lol. Hopefully this one is less shy lol
  • Im finding out today at 12 weeks at 1st trimester screening :)
  • I was told they can tell at 16wks.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @diana_twins im due oct 6 too!! I cant find out until 20 weeks either :-S
    But i also have a drs appt on the 22nd for my 16 week check up. Hopefly they can see something then
  • I hope! Lol... Well as long as there's a girl in there im happy lol
  • I was 14 wks 3 days
  • My next appointment is in a couple weeks when I'm at 16 weeks, but they made no mention of an ultrasound--just blood work. I'm guessing I'll find out at 20 weeks. :(
  • We bought a gender test at cvs that says they can tell by ten weeks. It said we was having a boy but we haven't HAd ultra sound yet. By the my bm is ten weeks four days
  • My doctor was going to tell me yesterday at 14 weeks but the baby was being stubborn and wouldn't show
  • Ladies, you dont need an ultrasound to determine gender! My mom did a blood test with tellmepinkorblue.com and its 95% accurate if you follow the instructions. You can find out at 10 weeks or so. They look at the chromosomes in your blood to determine it....any Y chromosomes found in blood = boy, only X chromosomes in blood = girl. Check it out! Also, if you do a corpus villus testing they can tell you the gender then by looking at cells on the outside of the placenta. This can be done at around the same time as the blood test. Good luck all!
  • @diana_twins & @singlemama we need to be buddies! Im preggo with twins n due Oct 7. My next appt is the first week of may so fingers crossed that they can tell what I'm having.
  • Awww yay!... Hopefully we make it to our due date! Cuz I was told it could be sonner
  • I'm due October 21 n my birthday is Oct 26... cool
  • I'm due Oct 9 and I'm not supposed to find out til late in may but I'm paying 85 and I find out next week with a 4d /3d !!!!! Can't. Wait!!!