what food dose your baby love

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
Before being prego I was not much of a pb&j gal but I think ive eatten more during this pregnancy than my whole life and she loves it beacuse bacause bout 20 mins after I eat it she moves like crazy and with mu 1st it was mashed potatos lol its funny cuz my lil boy now wont touch them lol

Comments

• Pepsi!! I made the mistake of having some last night. And she was doing the tango for hours!!! Also strawberries, and cadbury cream eggs. I guess she's the typical girl...loves her sugary sweet stuff!!
  • I don't know what Pebble likes or dislikes yet but my daughter LOVED lemonade and anything barbequed! (Or maybe she just absolutely hated it) In any case, it sure would get her going!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • my daughter loves anything with ranch bbq sauce or sour cream . and she loves chicken . i have to have chicken everyday ! with my first it was orange juice .
  • Gummy candy.....I have to eat fruit by the foot and Gummy worms with every meal.
  • Yeah I need gummi fixes pretty frequently too NewMommy_NavyWife.
  • @pebblesmommy lol glad to know I'm not the only one housing a brat....my kid just made me throw up a beautiful Greek salad and gyro bc it wasn't candy.

Damn shame. LOL
  • Pretty much all food OMG!!! Hot burritos are delish!
  • Ok @fitmama what is a hot burrito and WHERE can I get one ?!? Ahh I'm jealous..
  • Boiled peanuts. Lol.
  • Loving gummi bears and fruit punch
  • Orange juice and vanilla coke as well as any type of fruit.. Smh candy use to be a fav but idk now it is on its health kick i guess
  • teeeheee, just a regular burrito from any hole in the wall mexican place.. I just like umn w/the hottest salsa ever!!!teeeheee