woohoo!!!! 15 weeks TODAY :)

YAY I'm 15 weeks today. So exciting... Anyone else around there? :)

Comments

• I'm 15 wks 2 days! I'm due 0ct 2! Can't wait! I want a boy
  • 14 weeks today :)
  • I'm 15w1d due Sept 26.. are any of you feeling movements or know the sex... Congrats to all of us on progress..
  • @supermommy89
    That's weird that we are so close in time but our due dates are so different...I don't know the sex yet I find out in the begining of may! I felt a weird flutter like a week ago but nothin since then
  • Congrats! Don't you just love the weekly milestone? I'm 15W1D due 9/26 just like SuperMommy89. I had a US last week and the tech asked me if I wanna know the sex but I said no.
  • @marysa10 Ikr my original due date according to my lmp was September 7. At my first ultrasound the doctor changed it based on the measurement.. its been an actual 15 weeks since conception for myself... I will hopefully find out Friday if not the April 19.. I've felt flutter also. I'm so ready for September..
  • I'm 15w 3d due Sept 25 no movement yet but I can't wait to fill my lil love I find out on the 26th this will be the longest 21 days of my life :)
  • Lol me to I'm readdy for this to be done
  • @PebblesMommy are you going to wait until you have the baby to know the sex
  • I'm 17 wks...due 9/12. I'll find out the sex Thursday...can't wait!!!
  • edited April 2011
    Yeah I'm due the 27th. Based in measurement at 8 weeks but I was due the 18th according to my lmp. Oh well as long as baby is healthy idc.. it'd be easier if we had a girl cuz we got a girls name .. but can't decide for the life of me on a boys name lol I don't find out the sex till may 11 :( but I agree I'm so ready for this to be over but I have a feeling I'm gonna go early idk why just a feeling.... But I felt some flutter the other day :) but nothing really since
  • I'm due September 28 and am 15 weeks tomorrow but i'm not showing yet, and don't feel any movement. I'll know the sex on May 3rd
  • I am 15 weeks today also!!!
  • Awe @jbandno3 we can be buddies lol where are you from?

@ashabash how are you finding out so early
  • @kgb10 I am from Nebraska, U??
  • @kbg10 early? i'll be almost 19 weeks by then
  • I'll be 15wks tomorrow. I'm always reading about the different stages of my baby's development. Still tired but no more morning sickness thank God.
  • @jbandno3 I'm from Missouri. Is this your first and how old are you??

@ashabash the earliest I can find out where I'm at is AFTER 20 weeks
  • @kbg10 this is #3 for me. I have a 4 yr old daughter and a 2 year old son. I am 28. Is this ur first??? What part if Missouri??
  • edited April 2011
    @jbandno3 Awe well congrats and if everything goes well this will be my first full term pregnancy and child. I'm 18 will be 19 in July I lost my son last may at 27 weeks..
    But I'm from northeast Missouri. Around Hannibal. Idk if you know where that is or not lol
  • 15w1d, due september 26th & i just started feeling little baby flutters this past weekend! i find out what im having in like 5-6 weeks. though i might cheat and go get a 3d u/s lol i cant wait!!
  • Lol @mszcastillo I was thinking the same thing I thought about getting a 3d ultrasound as well
  • @kbg10 its just so hard to wait! i keep shopping for baby stuff but i dont even know what to look for do i look for pink things or blue things lol. & it seems so far away too! my next appt is the 15th and my appt AFTER that is when i get my u/s :(
  • @mszcastillo I know right! I bought the intelligender for fun but I wanna know now and shop till I drop lol but my next appt is the 13th and I will find out the following ultrasound as well :( seems forever and a day away I agree lol
  • @kbg10 do you have any feelings of what your going to have? i really wanted a boy but EVERYONE has a feeling im having a girl.
  • Im due 9/16, im 16wks4days. I couldn't wait to find out and went to a 3d ultrasound for $59 found out its a boy at 14.5 weeks!
  • Congratulations hun. I'm 20 weeks today. Due August 23rd and I'm having a boy. I as well went to a 3d ultrasound and found out what I was having. I can't wait to go back and get my next one.
  • Where is everyone gwtting the 3d u/s? My ob doesn't even do a reg u/s until 16 weeks and on, but I want one! I can't wait that long to see my bb!
  • I'm 14 weeks 4 days due October 1! Ugh. Time goes by so slow yet so fast during pregnancy lol
  • @mszcastillo yeah I have a feeling its a boy lol I don't care whether its a boy or girl really :) a baby is fine for me
    But daddy says he has a feeling its a girl. Said he wants a girl yet still calls it a "he" sometimes lol

@sept16th I have to pay like 100 for mine at no earlier than 16 weeks. Some say its stupid to pay that 4 weeks before my appointment and all I tell them is do you know how long 4 weeks is when your pregnant? No?! Okay then shut up :)

@yaya thanks :) congrats to you to :) and I haven't decided 100 % on whether I'm doing 3d now or just 2d now and 3d and 28 or 30 weeks lol cuz at 16 weeks they kinda look a lot like aliens but I think ill do both. I can't wait :)

@tandtsbb where you from just Google 3d clinics in your area it will give you lists and websites to choose from :)