I really recommend Jamba Juice smoothies....

edited April 2011 in Just for Fun
Lol. I don't have a Jamba Juice anywhere in my area but in the frozen fruit section at Wal-Mart I found these Jamba Juice smoothie things that have the fruit and yogurt already in it and you just throw it in the blender and add apple juice. I just had the berry one and its soo good! It also has antioxidents in it:) mmm mmm good

Comments

• Cool thanks. I'll try to remember to look for them next time I go to walmart.
  • OMG I have a Jamba down the street and I cant get enough! I love the Strawberry Surf Rider! Its yummy lemonade, lime sherbert, strawberries and peaches! MMMM
  • @ashley_smashley that sounds really good i'm gonna have to make that lol
  • Ahhhhh I haven't been in like a week I feel like I'm going to die lol! I love the pink star flavor amazing!
  • @kkj09 What is in the pink star flavor??
  • edited April 2011
    I love Jamba Juice... my fave is Mango Banana.
  • I love the strawberry surf rider mmm mmm good
  • I love jamba, ive been going so much they started giving me a discount :) berry lime sublime with protien for me :)
  • @ashabash if you are making your own at home you can go to the jamba juice website and it says all the stuff that is in all of their drinks...free recipes!
  • I work (well, I'm on bed rest right now...) for eBay and they give us a discount on Jamba, and I used to go there all the time! Their oatmeal is amazing, and my favorite smoothie is the Aloha Pineapple with mangos instead of strawberries. I love strawberries, but HATE the seeds!
  • This is funny to see my last preggo all I drank was jamba juice talk about a pocket breaker almost everyday