measuring small

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
So I'm 29 weeks and I went to the doctor today and she measured my belly and the baby is only measuring 25 weeks, I had an ultrasound at 6w, 7w and 18 weeks and all the dates are correct so I have to get another ultrasound next week to see what it says, she said he could be laying a different way but I'm extremely nervous :(

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Hope everything goes good!!! Good luck and relax!!
  • I think he's just laying diffrrnt as well mama good luck
  • with my 3rd boy I was doing the same thing. I had to go for ultrasounds every 2wks and go for nst tests. They kept saying I would have a premie but my son was a wk late and he was 7lbs 11oz. He was very healthy and every ultrasound was fine. They kept saying he would only be 4lbs or so. I wouldn't worry to much about it.
  • dont worry, this just happened to me. My Dr sent me for an ultrasound because she said my uterus should be at the naval at this point in pregnancy. I was 21 weeks and she said i was measuring at 19 weeks. I went for the ultrasound and all is well! Baby is normal size and it's just one of those things where we all have different body types :)
  • lol @mshahir and all your x's.
  • Dont worry to much my belly is measuring perfect but I keep getting told my baby girl is extremely small, I had an u/s Saturday and she was 3 lbs 13 oz, and I am 34 weeks she has been gaining the whole time just at her own rate. I am sure your fine :) good luck
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thank you all so much this made me feel a little better