to the pregnant teens and young pregnant girls (tips for help/support)

edited April 2011 in Teen moms
I seen a lot of post about how should I tell my mom/dad/parents. They have a place its called pregnancy care center their services are free of charge and they help you to talk to your parents. You can Google them and they are there for you and your fears.

I thought I share the info because o know how scared I would be to tell my mom even thou she is easy going.

I wasn't a teen mom but still have respect for the fact what you girls are doing and going thru alone or with help.

Heads up and I wish you all a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Comments

• edited April 2011
    I know everyone expected a bad post.
  • Lol kinda did expect a not so good post lol
  • Good post! I wasn't a teen mom either, but I was no teen angel, so it could've happened to me. Very thoughtful of you!!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yea I'm 19 n college.... so really not considered a teen mom becuz I'm outta high-school I guess lol but I was afraid of letting my mom down because she was a teen mom .... our service out my way is called mother child residential for the one half and pro life something for other and my mother suggested we go there even tho I already new and they sat us both down and talked to us.... n o I think God for those ladies because my mom is pro choice and they helped me confess tht I am not going to get an abortion .... now my mother is excited about her granddaughter coning in july!
  • Thanks @mama_kat. To many girls just don't know and don't really get help online because they have to do it alone and not be able to have anyone there with them
  • @neek 19 is still young and they help everyone its good to have someone to talk to even if your parents know.
  • Yea it is but I only needed help getting it out.... after that I was good because I could talk Tu my mom.... I eventually referred a friend to them because they did give us a referral for wic....and prenatal care place.... they even donate clothes to people who can't afford them.... and its for all pregnant women despite age....they are good women....