exhausted

jdcjdc
edited April 2011 in December 2011
I just got my Bfp a few days ago and I didn't have any symptoms til today. I'm 4 weeks tomorrow and I cam hardly keep my eyes open today. I'm also naseous...not too bad yet, but I think I'm in for it.

Comments

• Lol welcome ilur only a few days behind me and im tired as hell I have trouble waking up unless I really have to go pee
    And im always starving but nothing seems good toveat
  • Whens your first appt? Mines may 11 and I can't wait.
  • I am a roller coaster. I'm happy, I'm mad. I'm full and nauseous, I'm starving like I've never eaten before. I'm productive, I'm exhausted. I feel bad for my husband! ;) I'm 4 weeks today and my first doc visit is May 10. Seems very far away!
  • Congrats ladies. I'm in the same boat... 5 weeks tomorrow. may2 nd is my 1st appt. I'll be 9 weeks then. Can't wait to hear the heartbeat! I need toothpicks to keep my eyes open though.
  • Just went for a walk with my husband and daughter and now I'm really naseous! What an adventure this is already : )
  • @bensmama I know, my may appt seems forever away too. So exciting!
  • good luck to all of you .
  • Aww I'm 5 weeks today nice to no people are around same time as me I'm waiting on a call from midwife :-$ :"> @mjb1978 @jdc @bensmama
  • I got up, showered, put on makeup, ate breakfast, fed the dog, then realized I was so exhausted I could barely move another step. I never made it to work because I just put my pajamas back on and got back in the bed. I swear this baby is gonna get me fired!
  • Its kindof exciting tho. We get a big prize at the end : )
  • edited April 2011
    I'm 5 weeks tmw. I work 12hr night shifts and they were hard enough before, but now it's so hard to stay motivated. Every time I sit I want to sleep. Haha exhaustion was one of my very first symptoms. But kinda weird, called to make my first appt today and they made it for next week. I didn't get my first appt with my son til 12 weeks so it seems too early for me. Oh well. Exciting either way. :) is it nap time yet?
  • @rtmommy those shifts must be miserable! How exciting that u get to go to the docs next week. Let us know how it goes.