No morning sickness

edited January 2011 in Pregnant
Hey pregos!! This is my first baby, and I have yet to get sick. I did throw up 2x from smoking cigs, but that's it. Is this normal? Is the morning sickness going to sneak up on me later? My bestie is prego now and she can't go anywhere without a plastic bag.

Comments

• Do you have other symptoms....i don't ready except sore b oobs but they are not bad
  • I am 6 weeks. I haven't thrown up, only felt nauseated for about 3 weeks.
  • I'm seven weeks tom. It makes me nervous I feel fine but everyone says its normal.
  • Not everyone has morning ...
  • My morning sickness comes and goes. Sometime I'm really sick but I have never thrown up. It all depends on the person. My mom has three kids and she wasn't sick with wny of us.
  • I dont and havent gotten any mornig sickness and im 2months
  • I am 10 weeks and still no sickness or nausea! I almost feel like im doing something wrong
  • I've thrown up once while pregnant and I'm about 8 weeks I think. But I feel nauseous almost all the time just not actually throwing up from it.
  • Im 6 weeks with my 2nd pregnancy. No nausea or morning sickness with my first either. Its totally normal.
  • @dschu the only symptoms I get is craving and ALWAYS having to pee. I cant even sleep thru the night every 3 hrs I have to go. I'm like on
  • My 17th wk and still no sickness. But id rather hve sickness than miss out on my sleep. I'm up from 3am and I never get back to sleep. Ugh its so annoying
  • Try taking a bath + having a light snack + a hot drink not coffee though. U might sleep better
  • I usually make a pb&j and watch tv. It doesn't work though. I can fall out by 6 but that's not helpful when I have to be to work by 10. I feel like an insomniac.
  • I have the same problem I guess sometimes there's not much we can do
  • With my first 2(girls) I didn't get dick until between 10 and 11 weeks. Just nauseaus never throwing up. This time I am 5.5 weeks and already nauseaus. (hopefully boy!)
  • When I was prego with my first son i didnt have no sickness at all
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Hi everyone, does anyone have cramp like symtoms ?
  • I don't know if id call it cramps but sometimes I get this weird pin btw my breast but right under
  • @Green mama what was your first same here with me with my first no morning sickness with dis one none either im 18 weeks
  • Sore boobs and thats it :-)