daddy shower

edited April 2011 in Baby showers
I'm having a baby shower from my mom nd sis but in the bay area (I live near Sacramento) so I was wondering since that shower is mostly for my family if it was ok for me to throw a shower here for my husband s friends nd co workers kinda like a daddy shower for him....?

Comments

• My husband is having a diaper party at Hooters the day of the girls shower. Hooters is doing a special thing for the guys with that and they can go drink and I get diapers.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • We did a semi combined thing...if ur men are anything like my husband, cards and beer is all the activity u need to plan. I had 1 game I wanted them to do but my hubby refused. We had bad weather so it was a poor attendance but we still got lots of diapers!
  • Oh and food...men live to eat. Meant to say love but realized live to eat works too lol
  • @almost4 yeah, that is what I was thinking.... I want to do chug the baby bottle game lol. Glad I'm not the only one. I was thinking like a bbq.@brookiesbaby hooters is a good idea but I'm afraid my hormones would prevent that lol
    @z_mommy_2009 what game did u want them to play?!
  • It was putting a balloon in their shirt and try to tie their shoelace...I thought it sounded like a great way for the guys to get a sense of being pregnant! For the girls, the most fun game we played was pairing up and blindfolding them. Then 1 person had to feed the other one pudding w baby spoons. Got lots of pix of very messy faces
  • I just had a cookout. Bbq chicken, fried potatoes, hotdogs, hamburgers, pasta salad, a keg, horseshoes, music. We did gifts while the guys drank and played horseshoes! That way he packed everything in the car and was semi involved. I mean he was having a baby too, not just me!
  • Yeah, I want him to feel important too... especially cuz this time its a boy so it isn't all girly like it was with our daughter...
  • What about if this is my fifth baby but we've never done a diaper shower or any type of daddy shower? Do you think I should make him one especially since this is our last baby.
  • I think so... this is my 2 baby but my first was a girl.... I just think it would be nice that's mostly y I was considering doing it @felicia89