another mc

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
Omg I can't believe another mc. I woke up this morning first it was light and then it got darker but I only see the blood when I pee and wipe. I'm so mad this is my second one.

Comments

• I've had 3 miscarriages and could be on my 4th. I know what you're going through. There are lots of things that can be tested for to find out what's causing them. If you need someone to talk to, you're welcome to message me.
  • Thank u soooooo much I really appreciate it a lot its so hard....
  • I will pray for you and your baby. Make sure you tell your doc you would like to tests your HCG levels to make sure they are going up. It happen to me last week and keeping track of you HCG can give you reassurance when they are going up and doubleing up every two days. Good luck hun!
  • I am so sorry. I have had two missed miscarriages. I'm not gonna say I know how u feel.. bc I don't. I'm not you. But, I can definitely appreciate where you're coming from. Miscarriages are a lot more common than people think.. and I hate that women don't talk about it more! That being said, 2 months after our second miscarriage I got pregnant. I am now 17 weeks and 3 days with a precious baby girl! I am sending baby dust your way!!!! There is hope. Keep pushing on. I am so sorry you're going thru this!
  • Thanks so much for your encouraging words. I really do feel much better.