36 and pregnant

edited April 2011 in October 2011
Found out I was pregnant a little nervous due to my age. I have two beautiful daughters, so a son would be nice. I'm due Oct 23 by my calendar. My doc got fired by me due to bad judgements. She basically told me I was gonna miscarry, called in meds and told me to come back in a week. I was 6 wks. Returned a week later to not only see a baby, but a heart beat too. I can't get excited because of the fear of loss. I'm very prayerful and believe things will be fine.

Comments

• I was the same way.38 and pregnant I have to boys and now having a girl. Very nervous in the beginning. Then I did the birth defects test and it come back abnormal which made thongs worse. Well had the amino done and thank God everything is fine. so I really didn't exhale until wk 20 which was last week. Now I'm getting excited. I hope everything continues to go well for you.
  • @grnfish73..Aww congrats!! I feel as if things will be fine.;;) I switched doctors, so hopefully I'm in good hands.
  • I'm 35, pg with my 2nd (and last, due Oct 10). I have a girl, so a boy would be nice. I have an amazing dr, but have had some real quacks in the past.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 37 and will be 38 by the time my first baby comes along. no income and doing this single too. just have to be strong.
    i aborted an earlier one and regret it now, but got pregnant just a month after the abortion with this little fighter.
    been amazed that i conceived after being told 10 years ago that i have no chance, been through 3 x ivf treatments that made me sick.
    this one is healthy so far ... wish me luck :-)
  • I am 37 and pregnant with #4. It was a shock at first and I was also very nervous about my age. I'm now at 19 weeks and so far every thing looks great with my little man!

Good luck and congratulations!
  • Got u all beat! Im 39 and due to have 5th in oct.. congrats everyone!
  • Congrats to you all. I went to doctor yesterday and my lil one had it's legs crossed..but he/she was moving so much!! I swear I feel it, but i know its too soon.