Ultrasound&heartbeat

edited April 2011 in First Trimester
Today I am 9 weeks & 4 days I got to see my lil pnut & hear the heartbeat... 160 I almost cried im growing a lil person7!

Comments

• Congrats :) I know how u feel I got to see my lil pickle (cuz thats what it looks like now) today for the 1st time, I'm 7wks n 1 day n the heartbeat was 130 I was soo excited to see him/her :)
  • I saw mine yesterday at 9w3d. The heartbeat was 171. It was awesome!
  • Yea I was nine week three days im bout to put his pic up...lol hopin for a boy congrats fello preggos o im due 11/4/11 got preggo feb 11 lmp 1/28 ...sands kit we are at the same stage im 24 btw
  • Due one day ahead of u 11.3 an when I saw the baby last week it was kicking and wiggling
  • I'm due 11/7 with baby #2. I'm 28
  • mmine was moving a lot too. I can't wait to feel it!
  • I saw and heard my babies heartbeat yesterday. She didnt measure how many bpm but said it was on the faster side after i asked. My baby didn't really move at all. I wonder if it was sleeping or just relaxin......maybe that will mean i'll have a relaxed baby....lol :P
  • I got to see my little runt last wk 7wks 3d and a hbt was 166 due 11/14, but am being induced@ 38 wks bc of health issues. So i am looking@ an oct bby
  • Man my baby was being lazy and I drunk oj...just laying around but I think I will have the baby n oct bc of how active I am I had my daughtr at 35 1 she still weighed 7 3 so I wish u all the best lemme kno wat u girls.r having toodles