BD is in denial!

edited April 2011 in Daddy's place
After 25wks he confesses that he has doubts the baby is his... Throughout my pregnancy he could of said something and I could of taken action and done,a paternity test. But I cant until she is born. He said he never anything cuz he didnt "want to hurt my feelings"... What a jerk..anyways I knw he is the father .. So when the results come and its 100% positive I will throw it at his face! It really does hurt that he denies its his. But im staying strong for my bby girl and me.

Comments

• good for you mama... just do you and when the test results come in shove it in his face and say... you da baby daddy biotch... or you can just give the results to him and say... if the roles were switched i wouldnt have doubted you
  • Well said @jalem

Keep your head up. You know the truth. Some males are just jerks. My son's father was the same way, and guess what... for not being the "father" of our child he had court ordered child support payments and visitation.
  • mmhmm What she said
  • Exactly!!! My "BD" is acting the same way bt I'm not pressing the issue bcuz results of DNA don't lie. I'm even considering him signing over his rights but I'm not sure yet. NO MATTER WHAT GIRL, YOU'RE MOMMY ND DADDY ALWAYS REMEMBER THT
  • OutNumberedByBoys-that is exactly what my mom said..dont stress over what he says when you know the truth. He is a stupid idiot.lol those were her exact words. Bottomline is I am grateful to have alot of family support even on the bd's side of the family too. (*)
  • The funny thing is that I let him walk away and live his life. He got away with not seeing the baby or paying child support until he was two years old. Then he randomly took me to court wanting 50% visitation of the child. He now gets to see him on Fridays and was court ordered to pay child support. Funny thing is that he still doesn't pay his child support. Tisk Tisk.
  • No way! I wont let him walk away..especially on how deeply hurt I am..i feel like he is a different person now cuz he is denying it..well Im not going to wait around till he sees that its,his baby ..since he doesnt take my word for it so be it. [-( :-W