He doesnt move as much as before.

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
Hi I'm 36 wks today and my little man has done his flip. And since he's done this the movements that I used to have stoped by 50%. When your used to him directing kung foo movies then hardly nothing, it just worrys me. Any body eles experiencing this?? Or am I being a wory wort again, raises hand.......first time mom here.

Comments

• I am on #2 and am 34 weeks and experiencin the same thing. I just keep trying to remember that baby is crammed in there and doesn't have the space she used to. :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @BkE913 thx babe. I think I just wory to much. Good lord I'm doing this now, can you imagine how ill be when he gets here. Lol!! ;)
  • Hey it's better to be cautious than to not care! I worry like crazy, every little pain or twitch or whatevef, I question if it's okay. Just know that your mommy instincts will take over once he's here, and you'll probably worry even more about every little hiccup or prolonged cry. Breathe, and remember, there is a world of resources to turn to when in doubt, and when all else fails, there is a doctor available 24/7 that can ease your mind. ;)
  • Im 34wks and he still moves alot just doesn't kick like he used to. He is cramped so I think that's why. As long as your feeling him I wouldn't worry to much
  • @Uncaffeinated_kaie thx darlin, yea that's why I'm up he's usually kicking away by now starting his day of kicking grabing pulling...lol but I guess the few twinges I get from him will surffice. I live for my weekly ultra sounds the next apt is fri!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @BkE913 Omg I've got a direct line to my Babys Dr... she has seen me in her emergency room like 4 times. With the things I've worried about. but like you said better safe than never. Thank goodness my Dr is AWESOME!!
  • Omg did I say ultra sound....Crap that's not what I ment. :p What I ment to say is I get to hear his heart beat with the doppler. Having a serious lack of O) See be must of new I was talking about him. He has the hic-ups now...lol
  • :) You will be the best mommy honey.....
  • Yes, i'm 37 weeks and my little prince has done the same thing....he was very active from the time i could feel him moving, and then once i reached around 33-34 weeks, i started feeling less movement....my doc thinks he's already around 7lbs, so he's a big boy and has no room to squirm around like he used to.....your little man is probably in the same predicament--what was once a roomy apartment for him has now become a cramped bedroom, so the poor little guy can't do much wiggling now....everything's fine and you'll be a good mommy for sure!!! :D <3
  • Your to sweet @izander4 I'm sure you will be to babes. Yea he's moving a bit more now, he just must of been having a off day or so. I'm just really ready for him to be here, this is going to be the longest 2 wks ever...lol Thers a full moon this wed so who knows....fingers crossed. So when you do hun, boy girl his or her name? Were having a boy his name will be Aiden Reed.... xxxxx
  • Thanks @newflmom2b im having a boy, and he will be named izander zamael pena....im due on may 5 (19 days!!!!).......im so excited!!!!
  • @izander4 My due date is the may 4th but the doc said I'm measuring a week early. And I have a few physic friends who say it will happen sooner rather than later. Lol! The name you picked is unusual, I really like it, not something you here all the time. :) Is this your first?
  • edited April 2011
    @newflmom2b yes, this is my first :) <3 im sooooooo excited (yay!!!)
  • And i wanted my son's name to be unique and beautiful, because that's exactly what he is :)