has anyone lost weight

edited February 2011 in July 2011
Hi im 16 weeks and 5 days n I've lost 10 pounds since da beginning of mi pregnancy n dis is really scaring me so do anyone have any advice

Comments

• I haven't gain any but iam getting bigger. My cousin lost 25 pounds with her second pregnancy and 15 with her first
  • Dnt trip I lost weight in my 1st pregnancy N diz one too it's ok ur baby is going to b ok everyone use to tell they were going to hold my baby in their pocket but yet my baby was bigger thn all of theirs
  • I'm 18 weeks and 5 days and i lost almost 10 pounds too. My belly is deff. bigger tho. Just make sure ur eating enough and eating healthy too if u are then don't worry about it ur doing what ur supposed to be. Its just the way ur body responds to being pregnant.
  • I'm 12 weeks and I've lost about 8 pounds. I believe its cuz I'm eating healthier. I always ate fatty foods. It could be the same for you or if you have bad morning sickness, that can be reason too. I was told today that I should gain 15-20 pounds cuz I am overweight. I'm 5'10 and weigh 190. So I'm not too worried. But if you are concerned talk to ur doc
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I went to my appointment yesterday. I'm only 10 weeks, but have lost 4 pounds since my last appointment (about a month). My doctor told me it will be fine, but I started out overweight, too. I have been eating healthier, and been sick, so that could be why.
  • I lost 4lbs (all in one week!) at 6 weeks & although I'm starting to feel better, I haven't even gained a single ounce yet, and I'm now at 14 weeks, but baby looks completely healthy. My Dr said not to worry about it at all in the first trimester b/c baby will take what it needs first, just do the best you can. Good luck! :)
  • I dont weigh that much but I've lost 8lbs and im so skinny now. U can't barley see my belly. :(
  • Its nothng to worry about with things like morning sickness and habbits that you give up because of pregnancy such as drinking alcohol and soda. My step mom weighed less at the end of her pregnancy then she did at the beginning because she ate healthy and stopped drinking a lot. As long as your baby is growing steadily.
  • And its really the second half of the pregnancy that you start gaining.
  • I am 11wks and have lost 15pnds! I get sick all the time even when I havent ate! :(
  • I eat all that I can but I throw up all day. Nothing helps at all. Any advice? :/
  • Im 23 weeks and I have lost 15 pounds since they first weighted me at my first visit but they say the baby is doing good.
  • @mommy405 I would call ur doctor they can give you meds to keep ur food down.
  • Im 15 weeks and have lost almost 20 pounds. I asked my doctor about it and he said it was nothing to be worried about because the baby was growing well so I'm not stressing about it anymore like I was. You shouldn't stress either its perfectly normal
  • Thanks u guys dis has really enlighten me
  • I was so sick the first 16 weeks, ive lost about ten pounds, but im feeling better now stil havent gained much back yet other than 2 or 3 pounds. My doc said its perfectly healthy to lose weight in the first trimester..just think if it as a headstart to get back to your original weight after the baby is born!
  • I lost 25 pounds in my first trimester and still have not gained anything but a total of ten pounds back and I'm almost done with my pregnancy it scared me too but as long as the baby is healthy that's all that matters
  • I'm 6wks 3dys and keep droping in weight
  • I'm 33 wks and I lost 35 lbs my first 4 months then I gained 10 lbs and now I'm back to losing weight again...I don't understand it but it seems being pregnant is the best "diet" I've ever had....and i don't have morning sickness, never did....the weight just seems to disappear but my doctors keep telling me its normal, go figure #:-s
  • I'm 15 weeks & have lost almost 8 pounds since the beginning but doctor doesnt say anything about it so i dont worry. Congrats everybody btw!(:
  • Im 18 and half weeks now and so far ive lost almost 15 pounds!
  • I'm 9 weeks and lost 3 lbs,which is kinda scary to Me cuz now I'm down to 93 lbs,but my doc said its normal in the first trimester..
  • I'm 18 weeks and have lost about 20 pounds but I feel great and my doc said everything was going good my next appt is on thurs so I'm curious if I lost anymore
  • I have been dropping about 2 lbs or more every five days......I am 12 weeks and 2 days now and doctor says good job.....I have changed my diet and quit smoking and i drink crystal light or water....no more coffee or caffeine for me.....I love that i am getting healthier but i hate that I crave things that I cant have......already have gestational diabetes......:( which could be part of my weight lose but i am all for it as long as baby is healthy its less i have to get rid of after baby is born....
  • I lost 40 pounds in my first trimester. I was so sick I almost had to be hospitalized. In my second tri I have gained ten. I still weigh 30 pounds less than before I got prego. But my doctor said I'm perfectly healthy along with my little boy. Doc said sometimes its ur body trying to get you down to a healthier weight for carrying baby. Also avoiding chances of later geststational diabetes.
  • Oh and I'm 5 1/2 months now
  • I'm 16 weeks, well 15w6d .. but I lost ten pounds also, but I feel like my belly is gettin big. It's weird