Due Nov.1st :)

edited April 2011 in November 2011
This is my first baby :) im 10 weeks! Can't wait to find out if its a boy or girl!

Comments

• I'm due november 2nd and turned 10 weeks today! I can't wait to find out either! Are you starting to show at all?
  • I'm due Nov 1st too (:
  • Im due 11/1/11 as well cant wait to find out wat im having is driving me crazy... this is my second child my first son was born 04/05/04 he is 7 yrs old both him & his dad want a lil boy... Idc wat im having so much but i wld like a lil girl... im already out numbered lol :-)
  • I'm due some where between 11/9/11 and 11/13/11. I'm shooting for 11/11/11. :-D
    I just can't wait until I'm out of the first trimester and can feel more at ease about baby being safe.
  • edited April 2011
    Me too.
  • Im due november 1st as well!!! I am.so excited but morning.sickness.and.mood swings.are killing me!!! Lol hows your pregnancy so.far?
  • @hopping4BFP november does seem so far away! And i hope to do my babu shower in early september. itll prolly be my birthday party because my birthdays on sept 7. my hubby wants to do it october as well but im high risk to so id rather do it early so i know im ready if the baby comes early
  • @ AliH yes im showing a little but i can still wear all my regular clothes...well most of them lol
  • @mybabysophia omg yea my mood swings are crazy! Lol im so bitchy and everything irritates me lol morning sickness hasn't been to bad tho :) my mom wants to have the baby shower kinda early so we are having mine in august! I can't wait! I just want the baby to be here already lol
  • @brttnywstn14 i am the same way except i havent gotten morning sickness although i think hubby is feeling it lol i feel so chubby to my clothes arent fitting at all!!! Its so frustrating!
  • 11/1/11 here also yayyyy!!!!!
  • @mybabysophia yea it totally is! I never feel pretty anymore :( it sucks and i've been skinny n fit my whole life cause im a cheerleader so its so weird and hard for me to be ok with having a tummy...i get depressed about it alot :(
  • I'm due to have a c-section in early nov.
  • Im due november 2. Im sick all day still and on bedrest and so boooorred.
  • @brtnnywstn14 i know how you feel its hard to look in the mirror and see the weight ive gained i used to go to the gym 3 days a week on top of working full time managing a store im used to running all over the place and now i can hardly do anything! i try to stay positive though cuz its all worth it in the end when we will get to hold our baby! AND WHOOP WHOOP TO ALL THE NOVEMBER MOMMIES!!!!!! @ladicapo @wishing4agirl @Gen86
  • @mybabysophia yea you are so right!! I wish i could just skip the whole pregnant part n be able to hold my baby already! I can't wait for that day :)
  • @mybabysophia & @brttnywstn14 same here i wanna meet my baby alreadyyy!! lol (jumping up & down whining) ..but I do have a feeling ill give birth in October..anyone else??
  • @ladicapo @brttnywstn14 i know i cant wait to hold the baby!!!! i was thinking that also that i might have baby in october but since itll be hopefully be the first baby i will carry to term i hope to go all the way to my nov. 1st. My.sister qas 2 weeks over her due date with her first baby
  • We'll according to the doc I'm 10 1/2 weeks but according to my ultra sound tech I'm 11 1/2 - 12 so I think I'll be going in early...i can't wait!!!!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • It doesn't really matter to me what day...my doc wont let me go past my due date tho :( cause its my first baby i kinda want it to just happen when its ready tho but we will see
  • Im due 11/2 and really can't wait. Doc says it could be a halloween baby which would be super exciting. At this point I just want to feel good. Im having sickness all day everyday vomit every morning before my zofran and exhausted all day from the zofran! So its either puke or exhaustion and im siding with exhaustion for now. Is it November yet?? Lol
  • @whoaababy Aww well just look forward to the second trimester i heard it gets alot easier and we feel alot better....and we are almost there :) so keep ur head up im sure you will start feeling better soon :)
  • @brttnywstn14 thanks I have a whole lot of hope that things will get better soon.
  • I'm due thanksgiving. This is my third pregnancy but first child :/
    Makes me nervous but so far I have made it farther than I ever have.
  • Im due nov 5th!! So excited hoping for a girl! Im already feeling better! I can't wait to find out what we are having! Good luck girls :) happy pregnancy
  • @brittny20 i know how u feel this is my second pregnancy but first child i have been extremely nervous about miscarrying again but i've made it farther than last time so far :) and everything seems to be looking good! So keep ur head up! And just hope for the best :)