doctor question!

edited April 2011 in Health
Okay.. im currently living with my aunt (who has a big ol dog) because my house is being renovated. My allergies are CRAZY! I've sneezed about 100+ times today, my eyes and face all are itchy and swollen and my throat is all itchy. Can I take allergy pills? Or benodril er something??

Comments

• Claritin was what my dr. told me to take. She gave me a list of medications I was able to take if I needed them. I've only taken claritin 3 times and tylenol, but it helped for my horrible allergies.
  • I have horrible allergies and I take benadryl at night. It helps you sleep too! That's what the Dr told me to take!
  • I have horrible allergies and I take benadryl at night. It helps you sleep too! That's what the Dr told me to take!
  • Sorry dumb phone locked up!
  • My doc said clairitin is ok to take...I have horrible allergies too...
  • Benadryl is safe, and thats what it sounds like you need to me. I'd take the benadryl tonight then give doc a call in thr morning for longer term non drowsy help. :)
  • Benadryl, Claritin, and Mucinex is what doctor said and they are on the list of meds she gave me.
  • edited April 2011
    On my OK list of meds to take says benadryl is okay in 2nd trimester...but Claritin is on there for entire pregnancy
  • Idk what to take cause I don't wanna hurt my baby and I wanna make sure my doctor is okay with it.
  • Surprised your doctor didn't give you a list of meds that are ok for pregnancy. Your pharmacist should be able to help you also
  • Costco pharmacy isn't open right now :(