Any1 else due october 9th?

edited February 2011 in October 2011
Do I have any potential due date buddies I can chat it up w/ available?

I am currently 4 weeks 3 days and I am ecstatic about our lo! My 1st u/s will be February 18. I can hardly wait!

P.S. I just love getting up every 2 minutes at night to pee. But it is so worth it to me...anything for my little bug.

Comments

• I'm due October 10th!! But I feel so far behind - I haven't even called to make my first appt yet... Guess I need to catch up especially since you're only due a day before me! Congrats BTW!!!!
  • @bellaj you have plenty of time. I'll be almost 7 weeks when I get seen. As long as you can be seen by 9-10 weeks you are in good shape!

Have you had blood work done yet? I went Monday got results back Tuesday morning and they were 445. I am gonna go back next Monday to make sure they have been doubling.

Congrats to you as well!! What kind of symptom have you been having? Will this be your 1st lo?
  • No blood work yet - I was told to wait but I think I'm going to call again tomorrow (if they're even open from Snowmageddon) and ask again. This will be our second for my husband and I but first planned. Our son Benny is 4 with October bday too! As far as symptoms, really sore boobs (no swelling unfortunately), peeing more, definitely emotional!! I started crying when my husband accidentally shocked my arm!! haha
    Were you trying or is this a pleasant surprise?
  • Im due the day before you :) 10-8-11. 2nd pregnancy, last one was a m/c but im feeling really good about it this time!
  • I'm due 10/8 2nd baby do excited!!
  • I have the same due date 10/9. I'm so escited even tho this will be my 3rd. I have a 6 and 2 yr old. Two boys! Hoping this will be a girl. I'm going to my first appt on valentines day. Perfect!
  • @bellaj kinda trying. I quit bc mid june 2010. We were just letting what happens, happen ya know.
  • @mommy2b123 this is my 2nd as well. 1st was october 2008 and it was ectopic. had to have it surgically removed but I have healed since then (emotionally and physically) Husband and I are ready and the Lord blessed us when the time was right. I feel good about mine too. I know our baby is in the Lord's hands. When is your 1st prenatal care visit? I go February 18th.
  • @shellbell53 Congrats! I know I am beyond excited!! I cannot wait for my 1st u/s? Is this your 1st baby?
  • @babyj Congrats!!! I hope you get your girl. This is our first so we will be happy with either sex as long as he/she is healthy and happy!!!
  • @dollfacemommi I still have to call the dr... I had to figure out insurance stuff first but now everything has been closed due to a snow storm! Im so impatient to find out though. I just wanna hear a heartbeat <3 We've been ttc since october 2008 :) im praying this is our time and yours too! Good luck to you!
  • @mommy2b123 aaaw. snow storm sucks. thank you. good luck and God bless to you as well. :)
  • @dollfacemommi i got my appointment made today. I go Feb 24th, im surprised they didn't want me in sooner but its all good because that's my fiance's birthday!!
  • edited February 2011
    @mommy2b123 Well congrats to you. I hope all goes well for you. I guess this thing wasn't meant for us this time. Had sex around noon yesterday. Started light bleeding around 3:30 while I was at work. Had to wait til hubby and I both got off to go to ER. They did some bloodwork and my hcg was only 52!!! It was 445 Monday...that number is supposed to double every 48 hours. It isn't supposed to drop at all. So i'm miscarrying. Last night when we came home from the ER before I went to bed I went to the restroom and I was losing blood clots. Still bleeding a little. Go back Monday for further examination to make sure i'm not having another ectopic pregnancy. This is devastating. We just found out last Thursday...1 week later poof!! ...baby is gone. I don't think I am going to ttc after I heal from this.
  • @dollfacemommi Awww im so sorry to hear that :( it will happen when the time is right, don't lose hope. Im praying for you and your husband! Good luck in the future!! *hugs*
  • Me too! Im 11 weeks now (:
  • edited March 2011
    @lana @krystal_ann why would anyone still post in this thread anymore when I obviously have had a miscarriage!? :-/ This thread was meant for me to meet due date buddies...now that I am no longer expecting there is no need for October moms to be to post here anymore...thanks anyway
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @kerrideeRN thanks and I didn't know that was possible but I surely will.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Im due oct 9th :-) This is our first and its actually our 1st anniversary as well lol... Kinda didnt plan it too well haha! Where do u live? Im in Maryland close to Baltimore :)
  • OMG im so sorry I didnt read the whole thread! I feel horrible! Ill be keeping u in my thoughts hon!
  • So sorry about that. I didn't read the entire thread. I do wish you and your hubby good luck for the future. I'm sure your day will come. *hugs*
This discussion has been closed.