Losing my ground.....

edited April 2011 in Second pregnancy
Sometimes i have moments of anxiety where i feel like i'm going to pass out or scream if another second go back and im pregnant... then at other times im sitting here like "wow its going by so fast!" My mom said she thinks i'm having anxiety attacks because i get all short of breath and irritated, and feel out of control, idk what to think myself though. I wonder if its the hormones that's messing me all up. This is my second child (1st son though) so im not "new" to the pregnancy woes, but this time around... this baby has me going through ALL type if stuff i didn't go through with my daughter 5 yrs ago. Is anyone else going through something similar?? if so .... HEEEEEEEEEEELP!!! lol.

Comments

• It sounds like u r having mini panic attacks. I had them years ago and was able to find a way to.calm down before it got.out of hand. I just put on a specific song and sang the words til I calmed down. Or if I couldn't do that, I'd sing it in my head and remove myself from the room, preferably to fresh air. I have a different type of anxiety than last preg, I worried about birth and baby. Now its all about money and choices. There's always something to stress about for me, its about finding a way to control and manage it. Good luck and.feel better.
  • thank you @babyrosalee... yea music is like therapy to me, ive been actually doing that. (Listening to music now lol) its like when i think about all the stuff we need to do this summer before the baby gets here i start feeling like i cant breath . I've been tryin to get it under control though.
  • I'm not @ your level of anxiety but some days, I know how you feel. (((hug!)))
  • its good to know that i'm not alone :)