N.Y MOMMIES

edited February 2011 in USA moms
Hello anyone live in ny.im in orange county ny.

Comments

• Wow....no one?????
  • I live in putnam n.y!
  • I live in schenectady
  • Hey I'm in buffalo ny and hating this snow!!
  • I am in icy ugly white plains
  • Uh oh ur prob gonna hate me then I love the snow.I could nvr live without all 4 seasons.its winter its supposed to snow.its almost over though so hang in.I know so many ppl that complain about the snow and then the heat comes and they ccomplain about that too,lol.
  • I love letting the kids pick flowers in the spring.I love the kids being home in the summer and staying outside all day.I love watching them play in the leaves in the fall and most of all the snow no matter how old they get they love the snow
  • @lucky7..i totally do not hate you lol...i was born and raised in MI so I know what you are saying. But my job relocated me, my husband and two daughters up here two years ago. Had I came here from MI it would be fine but I came from paradise...man do I miss it
  • Lol a lot of ppl love the snow...I've hated it ever since I was little I would play outside for like 20 mins and be like mom! I wanna come in now!! Ha ha...I love summer its never too hot for me :) I'd move but I couldn't leave my family so I just hibernate every winter lol
  • @megmormom3 and @starrxoxo9 floridia is beautiful we went a couple yrs ago we almost moved there but I couldn't bring myself to leave my fam either n I kept thinking about no more snow n fall.fall is my fav time when all the leaves change but not when leaves fall.lol.id rather clean up snow the wet leaves.I didn't like playing in snow either only sledding n tubing now that's fun.I totally understand were both of u r comin from.
  • Well the groundhog didn't see his shadow so maybe spring will be here soon lol...doesn't seem like it though!! I am grateful I'm not in Chicago though lol its crazy there!
  • Oh yea def .my hubby's fam lived in chicago they hated it said it was always so cold n there from ny originally. Now there in flordia n say there nvr leavin.they wont evn come to visit ny anymore they say there blood is too thin?????
  • Lol well I'm talking about the blizzard they just had did u see it on the news??
  • My family is in fl and says the same thing lol...they will only come and see my kids in the summer. Good thing the new baby is due in july
  • Im near rochester,ny
  • @starrxoxo9 no I didn't .I have to check that out.
  • @megmormom3 my mil will come in summer only but his brothers wont come at all except 1.my original due date was july23 by my lmp then I got a Sono n they changed it to aug10 im still really upset im tryin to get them to switch it back but I've already had to miss 2appts bc of the snow
  • U know wht I think im a bad new yorker I've heard of all the places u guys r from but really don't know where they are.I di know where buffalo is though
  • @lucky7 putnam n.y is about & hr from orange county n.y
  • Oh wait I know were white plains is
  • Hello ladies, I am in orange county, ny as well. Anyone 35+ and expecting?
  • @lucky7 I know what you mean, Ive heard of all these places but have no clue where they are lol except Rochester because I've been there...
  • @mommabird4. Were in o.c. ?im 30 and expecting my 5th.im from Rockland county. How about u?
  • @starrxoxo9. Lol good im not alone
  • @lucky7 I am in Warwick originally from Brooklyn. Do you know where Warwick is because I didn't until I moved up from the city. :-D
  • @Mommabird4 yes I know where Warwick is I would love to move there.in Sugarloaf there is a farm you have probley heard of it the wright family farm.I go there all the time.I know the family.really great ppl.I live in Blooming Grove. Do u like it here.im a country girl.I love it the further I go upstate the better.id say about 80%of the ppl I meet here are from the city.
  • @Lucky7 I love it now. Been here since 2006 it was a bit hard the first year since I didn't know anyone. It is very pretty and quiet which I like. We've been to the Wright Farm many times. We bought our xmas tree there and did the corn maze last year at night. It is dark :-ss but we had fun. So, baby #5 for you this is #4 for me. How far along are you. I am only 4 weeks today. Just found out ;-)
  • I'm in queens
  • I'm in the Bronx,NY
  • @ mrssmith89 where in queens u from I have family in queens