G A S !

Hi, I'm Blueberrysmom and I have *cough-choke* GAS! Seriously, I purposely sequestered myself so I could have gas in peace. Didn't work. My DH comes in the bedroom with his shirt over his face and starts to gag. Really?! THEN he goes and tells our dog, "No, doggie. Don't go in there right now. It's not safe!" WTF?!? X(

Comments

• Awe I'm sorry he's a Jerk about it. I think it just comes with the territory unfortunately. If it makes you feel any better, I have CRAZY WICKED GAS lol, I'm talking 45 second long farts (no exaggeration either lol) and I am constantly burping too. It's not like our men never do anything unattractive lol. Hang in there babe!!
  • lmao... i too have gas, but usually its mostly air for me. how far along are you? i'm 23 weeks and it hasn't let up yet. lol
  • I'm only 9+3 and I fear this is only the beginning. My poor husband and small dog! >:p
  • I had a lot of gas at first...I'm almost 13 weeks now and its not as bad. Maybe it will get better for you..and him!
  • lmbo well all ido wen im in bed is pass gas and belch I just cant help it and I hate to be in public
  • I think mine started around 16 weeks. One or two here and there, sure. But mostly I was just severely bloated like I had a cork up there keeping it all stuck. Now that cork is out. Luckily it isn't too stinky... at least not yet. But it is nonstop.

Even during a staff meeting. And especially when one person is talking, introducing the new assistant director, and the room is really quiet. And someone sitting behind me is eating.

Ya. I'm awesome.
  • LMAO!!! Nice! Next time lock him in the room! I've only had a few episodes so far....the last time I trapped him under the covers!!! Ahhhh....good times! Lol!!!

Before being pregnant I denied ever having passes gas or having bowel movements. Now its every man for himself!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.