my boobs are...

edited April 2011 in November 2011
My boobs are so sore I was already a size double d before I got pregnant. Im now 8 weeks and mu boobs are so big and look fake. They hurt so bad does anyone have ideas on how to make them not sore....I feel bad my honey can't even touch them

Comments

• My boobs hurt so bad but don't now. I'm 25 weeks now
  • Nope..I got a bigger bra w/no wire..most women like sports bra..and I would massage them..
  • Warm compresses and massage them.
  • Ugh, same problem here! I'm a 40DDD and my boobs keep getting bigger and more painful. Have you had the same issue where if you roll over in bed to fast they scream in pain? It's awful!
  • welll i was just about in a D before i got pregnant and now i am already in a 40 DD and yes they definatly look fake and they hurt a whole bunch @lovett89 and i just wear my bra at night to help with moving at night @MinionMom
  • @MinionMom - I rolled over on my stomach to read and propped myself up on my elbows. Tragically, I propped one elbow right on my nipple. OMG! That's whole 'nother world of hurt! Believe me! X(
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My have not either
  • The good news is, that they will start to hurt less once you reach your second trimester. I know how miserable it feels tho! Warm showers and baths did miracles for me.
  • @blueberrysmom... I laughed at that one!
    Worst shocking pain for me is when something hits them. I work in a special needs class in high school and one student was upset so he hurled an apple at me and hit me straight in the boob. Oh lord, I yelled from pain and scared the crap out of the kids. Now I just avoid any upset kids!
  • Im usually a 32D and just went to a 32F! Very tender! Hope I don't get to much bigger! They were huge for my frame before!
  • Im not getting much bigger, but they hurt really bad. My bd keeps grabbing them and squeezing them as hard as he can. I telled at him and hit his chest, but he still is doing it. Help?
  • @ abeecat omg! Mine are exactly the same! I was a 32 D and were big for my frame and now they just keep getting bigger i can't even keep up and im.only in my 11th week :/
  • Mine hurt really bad especially in the morning time...I will be 20 weeks tomorrow and still no boob increase in size
  • Mine went from a 36C to a 36D. I'm 11 weeks now. The pain comes and goes. Warm showers and massage helps me. I wonder if size increase would be more or quicker with a subsequent pregnancy. This is my second and I nursed my son for nearly a year.
  • my boobs hurt bad when i first found out than suddenly stopped now im 8 weeks and they are killing me , is this normal ?
  • I am almost 10 weeks. I was a DDD before. I am now an H. If anyone feels Ur pain it'd be me. Nothing works for pain but a soft massage and a warm wash clothe. Good luck.