I NEED a drink!

edited April 2011 in Health
No I'm serious. I'm gonna grab some wine on the way home from work. But my doc's office is closed and I can't remember which kind she said was okay, white or red. Anyone know what's okay for me to have a glass of tonight? I'm 15 weeks.

Comments

• I think reds the best, wish I liked wine, I only drink beer or shorts. Cant wait to have a cold glass of beer when bumps here!x
  • Yep red. One glass drink it slow
  • Thought u were kiddin lol I need one too my bp is up reading posts where my pregly friends are losin thier cool.
    idk girl, heard wines ok but I'm iffy on that.
  • Yep, red is best.... I can't wait til I get 6months I'm gonna have me a glass
  • edited April 2011
    My dr said red is ok once in awhile as long as you've finished your first trimester my dr said to drink a glass of wine once in awhile to help relax my muscles
  • Crap. Why 6 months marriedwith_4? I'm nowhere near that. Thanks y'all. Sounds like I'll be picking up a random bottle of red. I don't know how to pick a good one. Oh well. I think ANYTHING would do right about now.
  • Moscoto, or stella rosa... YUMMY!!!!!!
  • Okay oavalos06. Not like I know any better so I'm jotting those on a post-it now. Thanks
  • I lamed out and ended up with a bottle of sparkling red grape juice. :-<
  • My husband went out and got himself some beer. Brought me back some grape juice. It's a crappy substitute for wine! Ugh! :-S
  • Being lame is "in" right now. ;)
  • if u like the flavor of.beer therea always odouls...
  • Watch out ladies...someone is bound to come in a criticize this thread.

Just givin' ya a fair warning. ;)
  • Well my doc said it was okay BkE913. It's not like I was saying to drink a whole bottle. I said a glass. And obviously I'm checking to see which one is okay before I just go and have one glass of anything. I know what you mean though. Hopefully the super-sensitive mommies would read the entire thread before they go off an a rant and start reporting people.
  • I crave a red beer sooooo bad! Thankgod for odouls!
  • I need a mcdonalds caramel frappe
  • My hubby and my best friend were partying hard this weekend while I just hung out all sober. Its not much fun to hang out with two wasted people while you're sober :P once I give birth, I'm totally cracking open a bottle of champagne to celebrate :D
  • Odouls isn't good beer. I've been drinking Bush N/A it tastes more like beer (I know, bush is redneck....lol). I can't wait to drink a big ole draft beer after baby comes. My mouth is seriously watering.
  • I don't even drink and I had a dream last night that my mom and sister came over and made me 3 different types if alcoholic drinks! Funny because I can't even name 3 kinds!! Seriously . I know what beer, wine, rum and vodka are but know almost nothing about mixed drinks or their names!! But the drinks were colorful and yummy in my dream. :) I'm 24 years old an 16 weeks today.
  • Mmmmmmmmmmmmm wine. I've tried Fre and Ariel and both r Yuck-O!
  • If your craving wine, I used to go and buy sangria :) they have it in most super markets and it has grapes on the bottle and no offense, looks mexican.. Part if it is in spanish. It tastes just like wine to me :)
  • @TandTsbb Hell yeah, red beer f'n rocks!
  • @myasmommy2009 sangria is no good it had alcohol in it. I love it and can't wait to have a glass one the baby is born but its really strong too.
    I've been craving stella for the past 4 months can't wait to have a nice cold glass of that too lol
  • Has not had sorry
  • The one I get says non ~ alcoholic on the bottom of the bottle :) I was buying it at 15 and everything :)
  • The brand Woodbridge makes a decent merlot and its cheap too :)
  • Lmao it seems like since I've been prego I'm dyin 4 a drink..I'm just scared 2 do so..lol! If anything goes wrong ima blame it on that one glass I had so I haven't gone there. But there's a sparkling red wine I'm ding 2 drink...Wild Vines..ugh the smell of it makes my mouth water lol
  • edited August 2011
    hang in there
  • I cant wait to have soco and lime back :))) 21 weeks and I hate wine unfortunately and im too big of a pansy to drink it right now anyway...lol
  • I know what you mean simone. I would blame it on that too. And jencole99, I guess I would be a hypocrite to say one glass of wine is okay but one glass of beer isn't. It's just wine sounds "better" than beer, being pregnant and all, you know? Some people say nothing at all is acceptable, but even though I might build up the courage to drink a glass of wine in public while pregnant, I just couldn't do the beer. Seems wronger...or something