who's due october 18th, 2011?

edited April 2011 in October 2011
I need some duedate buddies! :)

Comments

• I am due the 27th :) just a few days after lol
  • That was my due date, but after my ultrasound, they changed it to Oct 30....
  • @Samantha, have you had any ultrasounds yet? Done any gender prediction methods?

@CynthiaY, oh my that's a big difference! When was your ultrasound? So far I've had two full ultrasounds, & another to just take a quick peak at the baby because the dr had trouble finding the heartbeat with doppler. Maybe you'll have a Halloween baby!
  • I know, it is a big difference!
  • I have been given a few different due dates first (by a nurse over the phone) said sept 24th, then it went to Oct 30th, then at the dr appointment he said I was a bit further and it changed to the 27th! I dont think baby will be born on any of those days lol.
    and yes I have had 2 u/s, all the gender predictions say girl, I did the chineese one and I concieved border line of my birthday (within days) so if I was 22 its girl, 23 its boy. So I am really confused.
    What about you?
  • I just had my ultrasound on Tuesday... I have a 40 day menstrual cycle, which may have something to do with the big gap. I have had such awful morning sickness that its very disappointing to know that I'm only 10 wks along :o(
    But at least I got to see my little peanut!
    And I hope I don't have a Halloween baby!
  • @Samantha, I was given 1duedate from a nurse & I guess it was pretty accurate because the ultrasounds put me right on that timeline. I don't think my baby will be born on the 18th either lol, but they might be born on my birthday; October 14th, that is if I make it that far. My last was premature, & before him I delivered a fullterm baby but had preterm contractions. Many of the gender predictions say girl for me, out of three gender predictors two say I'll be having a girl. I am not sure how to use the chinese birth chart because every site has different directions. If I go by my age at conception, it says boy. If I go by my age at delivery it says girl.

@CynthiaY, are you hoping for a boy or girl? What was your babys heart rate? Everyone I know who had awful morning sickness delivered baby girls! I am 12weeks & so anxious to know for sure already! I had an ultrasound today & they tried to see it's little gender pieces, but they said they didn't see anything... maybe that means it's a girl! Or maybe it just means it's too small lol. I go for my next ultrasound May 19th.
  • Ya Idk how to use that, everyone around me though says girl. I kinda want it to be a suprise, like find out on my baby shower or something. I know my bf wants to know so I was thinking he can tell who is in charge of the baby shower what its going to be and then at the baby shower I will find out... I think it would be fun.
  • @Samantha, majority of the people I know are guessing girl for me, except maybe one or two, but I think that's just because everyone knows how much I want a girl this time after having three boys lol. I took an intelligender test on Tuesday morning, it said boy, but I guess boy results are less accurate than girl results... idk. I am so anxious!
  • I never heard of that test what is that one? What do you think it is? At first I was so certain boy but now I am leaning towards girl. I am anxious too but I think it would be fun to be slightly surprised. I wish I was further lol
  • @Samantha, it's a gender test you can take at home. They sell it at walgreens for 29.99, very simple to use! Basically you pee in a cup as soon as you wake up, measure 20ml in a syringe they provide you with & add it to this jar with some sort of powder that creates a colorful reaction. If it stays yellow/ orange it's a girl & if it goes green it's a boy. It worked for my last son, but I guess we'll see this time around. I guess at first I was convinced girl, now I just feel like having boys I my luck. Idk I don't have very good mothers intuition lol.
  • Oh wow thats pretty cool. Hmm I may have to try it. :) just for fun lol. whats the earliest you can take it? Well I hope that you get the little girl you are wanting. Sending girl thoughts your way
  • Important due the 12th....it was changed yesterday after the nuchal u/s...original was the 21st.... My birthday is the 18th! :)
  • I'm due the 16th. My 12 wk us was Wednesday & didn't see any gender, I don't think they was really concerned with that, but I can't wait to find out. I want a lil girl but kinda got a feeling its going to be another boy for me
  • @Samantha, you can take it at 10weeks pregnant it says, I took mine at 12 just to make sure whatever it picks up was a little stronger lol. Ever heard of angle of the dangle? I just posted my ultrasound on babycenter.com & many of the other moms say that my babys dangle angle is a boy haha. Looks like I'm out of luck again.

@MommyAgain, wow that's crazy that your duedate changed like 2weeks! Idk what I'd do, atleast you're farther along rather than further behind! My birthday is the 14th so maybe I'll have them on my birthday, or if I go overdue, which I highly doubt, the 20th is my husbands birthday. Octobers going to be a crazy month for all of us lol.

@momma_erica, awe yay you're really close! My dr wasn't really concerned with the gender either the technician was just messing around trying to see if she could see anything because one of her coworkers told her about this theory 'angle of the dangle'. Basically, there is a little bump by your babys legs in the picture, if it sticks straight out, it's suppossedly a girl. If it points upwards it's a boy. Mine is slightly angled upwards so I'm taking a guess myself that it's going to be another boy. How many boys do you have already? I've had 3.
  • Im due the 15th. Can't wait to find out what I'm having! Supposed to find out may 26th. Seems forever away! Anyone have a "feeling?" I think I'm having a girl.
  • @octmommy i find out may 19th & i also feel like its forever! Wish they would have told me yesterday. ....I have a feeling its a boy.....Im ok with that.... Only 3 people have told me girl....one was a 3 yr old that i barely know. Maybe she knows something i don't. :)

@momma_tiffay i know! 9 days further! And i had the original date from an early u/s used to determine how far along in the first place... Lol
  • Hey girl I'm due Oct. 19th so we're pretty close! I also did the Intelligender test. Mine came out as a boy (I already have a little girl). I actually made a video of doing the test on my youtube channel just for fun. Do you kj now whether or not you want a little boy or a little girl??
  • Im due oct 18! I.cant wait to find out if the babys a boy or girl!
  • I'm due oct 22 thinking of being surprised have a boy and girl already so as long as its healthy I will be happy but a part of me does want to know lol
  • @OctMommy, I find out on May 19th what I'm having! I don't have very good mothers intuition, but I have 3boys already so I'm just taking a guess that it's going to be another boy. My pregnancy has been different this time, but nothing crazy enough to make me think I'll finally have my little girl I've been dreaming of.

@MommyAgain, what time is your appt May 19th? Mine is at 11! :) My sonotech tried to do angle of the dangle for me on Thursday but she said she couldn't tell, I posted my picture on babycenter.com & all of the ladies said my babies dangle looks boyish lol, damnit.

@jade, yes the 19th is very close! Did you take intelligender with your daughter? Do you think you're having a little boy this time? I really want a little girl, after having three boys & a husband I could really use some estrogen over here lol, but I'm really thinking it's probably going to be another little boy.

@Jackie1287, yay! Do you have your ultrasound scheduled yet? I can't wait either!

@black_butterfly, awe you're so lucky! All I ever wanted was a boy & a girl, but I keep having boys lol. I don't think I'm ever going to get my little girl now, my husband says he's done. :( it's so hard to find neutral baby stuff though, so good luck with that!
  • Oct 15th here. everyone says I'm having a girl, but I have had so many dreams about a boy. It will be interesting to see... About May 26th for me finding out too.... Too long!!!!!!
  • @momma_tiffay i got the first appointment in the morning.....8am! What time zone are u in? There is a chance we will with find out at the same time! Lol. ...What is angle of the dangle?
  • @jellybelly1015, old wives tales claim you dream the opposite of what you're going to have. I've been dreaming about baby girls, but I'm almost positive by now that I am going to have another boy. & yes, it needs to be May already!

@MommyAgain, we are eastern time, I could have had an early appointment but my husband wanted to get out of work early & not have to go back, bum lol. So I have my appt at 11, then I go for wic at 1:15. With angle of the dangle you look at your 12-13week ultrasound, you should be able to see a little nub sticking out lol. At this pooint in gestation both babies have a nub, only difference is boys point upwards & girls stick straight out. I'll find the link to the site real quick & post it here.
  • @MommyAgain, here is the link, scroll to the bottom of the page & it tells you how to do it;

http://www.baby2see.com/gender/external_genitals.html
  • @momma_tiffay I'm due october 17th maybe ours will come around the same time:)
  • @hope, that would be so cool to have a duedate friend who has their baby on the same day as me! I have a feeling I will deliver a little early however, my little one was born a month early. & before him I had preterm contractions starting at 30weeks with my other son.
  • I am due on oct 18th I dont know what I am haveing yet
  • I'm due oct 18th :)
  • @3rdb, yay! & I don't know for 100% certain that I am having a boy, but between the intelligender test & the angle of the dangle thory I've got a pretty good chance in my opinion.

@mommyof2nd, yay! I think you've commented on another one of my posts? How is your pregnancy going thusfar?