what going on in there??

My little princess is constantly moving!! All day and all night I'm getting kicked. (: anyone else have a super active baby?? I'm so worried about how much more she will move as she gets bigger... lol.

Comments

• I'm only 15w5d so I can't feel the baby yet, but at my first ultrasound baby looked pretty mellow. Second ultrasound baby was bouncing dancing and swimming all over up in there. Third ultrasound baby seemed so curious as to what was going on. Baby was staring straight at the scanner or whatever. So funny! I'm ALWAYS wondering what the baby is thinking about in there. :)
  • Very active especially fir 17 weeks and very uncooperative for us still don't know what I'm having! :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I think I have a ju jitzu master in my belly. True story. I'm 18 weeks, started feeling the booger about a week and a half ago for sure.
  • edited April 2011
    @musicmomma yeah, she was so active at my first ultrasound that my doc even said she is one of the more active babies he has seen. Lol...
    @ghettobetty she moved tons for the gender ultrasound but luckily she cooperated and hot right into position for the doc!
    @marinesangel Awww, you have a character on your hands!! So cute!
  • @jwigs I felt my monkey at 15 weeks (second pregnancy) but 18 weeks is very early for first time... better start planning on putting them in sports.
  • My little girl does jigs. Scared the shit out of my cat one day. He ran and looked at me like wth was that. It was really funny. I miss that cat. She still dances, but she is running out of room. She could dance all she wants if she just got out of there lol.
  • @myowndisaster23 oh no! Dont tell me that! The punk is going to be as wild and crazy as his father was! I think its a boy, but I hope I'm wrong.
  • @krazymomofadrian that's too funny!! I wonder if girls are just more active cuz my son wasn't but he sure is now!! Lol

My son was laying with his head on my lap yesterday and baby kept kicking him in the head. He thought it was the funniest thing!
  • edited April 2011
    @jwigs lol, I'm feeling the same way about mine. She is gonna drive me crazy like her brother!
  • Haha @myowndisaster23 It is nuts how strong and alert they are. Mine likes to kick at gunshots in videogames lol.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @krazymomofadrian already a gamer?? Lol
    @momma0811 Haha, I know the feeling, she is up until 12 and awake at 4 everyday... is she your second??
  • @myowndisater23 my lil girl moves so much its crazy expecally wen I'm with her daddy its like she feels his presence n gets happy lol but is it tru the bigger they get the less movement?? Idk its my first baby