Wow made it sink in extra hard

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
So i just looked at some pics from my first pregnancy(lost my son at 2mnths to SIDS=/) and my belly was ENORMOUS...i was preggers about 3yrs ago and forgot how huge my baby was. Looking at those pics made me think like "WOW IM ACTUALLY PREGNANT" ive been very excited since i found out im pregnant again(im 5wks) but it hasnt actually hit me like it did today, i am not looking forward to my HUGE belly, sleepless nights, and the charlie horses that i got often towards the end of my pregnancy but i cant wait to be a mommy again.=) being a mom is the best feeling in the world.

Comments

• it really is i lost my nephew at 2 months to sids too on oct 1 2007 it is still very painful for me n my sister im glad u have the courage to try again. i hope i will have another nephew someday. good luck girly
  • Im SOOOO glad you got a second chance!! Congratulations and good luck with your pregnancy :)
  • Sorry about your lost
  • thank you ladies. All ive been wanting is to be a mommy again, now that its gonna happen im nervous that something will go wrong but im going to stay positive.