Found mr. prefect :)

edited April 2011 in Single moms
I'm so excited! And hes totally ok with me being pregnant with another mans baby. Were going on another date tonight just thought id let everyone know thats going to be a single mom,we can still find someone! Its not impossible :)

Comments

• Yayyyy. Congrats to you!! Have a good time tonight.
  • Yay!!!! I hope the same happens to me
  • I'm hoping for the same for me....My bd and I are not together and we will not be able to be and that is best for us...I'm praying for my prince to come before I start looking pregnant
  • @natashalynn thank you, ill let everyone know how it goes :)

@Color_pink0923 it will, I have faith that there is someone out there meant for all of us :)
  • Yesd I'm 20 bt I'm afraid I won't find someone. I'm n no rush bt its jus a thing in my mind
  • @preggointx you will find someone :) I'm about 6 months and I totally look pregnant lol. Me and the bd are going though a divorce, its definitely for the better. He cheated a lot and still doesn't want a divorce lol too bad. So even if ulook prego ull be alright and some guys that find u attractive will be great to u and the baby and won't always have a prego fetish lol
  • @Color_pink0923 I'm 20 also, no rush but its definitely nice to have someone around for the pregnancy, we all know how tough it is to do this alone.
  • Yes I knw the feeling. Its crazy cuz my bd still texts me nd stuff bt he don't think my baby is his. Ughh the worse feeling nd its like a contradiction bcuz he still tlks to me.
  • edited April 2011
    @Color_pink0923 I changed my number and deleted fb and skype so he couldn't contact me. I couldn't do it anymore. Especially being pregnant, I dont need the stress he causes me. We were married for about a year and a half and he thought the bb was not his. He was the one that cheated, not me.
  • Congrats!! Hope dating leads to lasting love.
  • @Jaime77 thanks, I hope so too! Well see how it goes :)
  • Congrats honey I met my mister wondertul, perfect, amazing. Man when I was 3 months prego with my last baby. And now over a year later me and him are expecting our first child... It's exciting and I felt the sane way when I was prego before then he came along :) don't give up hope ladies :)
  • @kbg10 that is absolutely amazing! Congrats to u both! I'm happy to hear the good stories and know that it is possible :)
  • @pinkbaby5842 :) thanks I just wanted to share it is real and it can happen :)
    And again
    Congrats and good luck on your mister right:) hope it works out for you
  • @kbg10 thanks :) I hope it does too
  • Date went really well! We are hanging out tonight at his place I'm happy things are going so well :)
  • Oh that's so good. I left my husband when my son was 10months old and I had fears that I wouldn't find someone that would accept is both. But only 6 months later I met a great guy with 2 young kids of his own and 6 months later I'm 3months pregnant with his baby and engaged.. prince charming really is out there ladies :x
  • @tinka1326 awe! That is awesome! Congrats to you guys! I'm so happy you found someone who treats you right :)
  • Thanx sweetie, hope things go well for you too :)