i found out shes pregnant but im so upset!!

I suffered from a mc a few weeks ago and iv just found out my sister in law is now pregnant. I can only feel angry upset and jealousy for her, I don't want to be like this I should be so pleased but I can't help feeling like I want to cry. I dont know what to do or say....

Comments

• Speak 2 Ur bf/husband about it he sud help u...
  • im sorry your feeling that way! i cant imagine how your feeling.. and im not going to say i know how you feel, because i dont... i hope things look up for you & you become happy for her.. you dont HAVE To be if you dont want to.. but maybe you can share some of her joys with her? and even be a big part of her pregnancy... i hope that you feel better about the situation! xoxo
  • Awww honey....u just need time away from all the baby talk....and planning its Normal tht u feel this way.... deep down u r extremely happy for her so do ur best tu say congratulations but distance ur self for a while.... and remember it will b ur fone again
  • I am happy for her but now she's pregnant I find it really hard to talk to her or even look at her, I don't want her or anyone else to think I'm being nasty or selfish its just how I'm feeling. It would be a great thing for both of us to of been pregnant together and share the experience, I done Everyrhing the doctors told me to do when I was pregnant, she's 6 months pregnant and has only found out and yet in those 6 months she's acted normal with smoking and having the occasional drink. I just keep thinking maybe if I has done something different I would still be pregnant. It's been 3 weeks since my mc and yet I havnt changed in my mood or anything. X
  • I know how you feel back in Oct i had a mc also. It is the hardest thing ever. Well less then a month after i found out my cousin in law is pregnant. I just started crying. Finally told her what happen to me (cause we weren't telling anyone) told her i an happy for her but it is just to hard to hear about. I was due June and she is July. Well i found the only way that has made it easier on me to move on is being pregnant again! Im currently 12weeks 4days. Good luck i know its hard but time is the only real help cause even being pregnant makes me think i should be almost done instead of just starting. Just take time and get some space for yourself. Sorry your going threw this.
  • i somewhat do know how your feeling.. i was trying to conceieve for 2 years & nothing was happening.. my best friend found out in august that she was pregnant, after only being with her boyfriend for 2 weeks (when she got pregnant)... i was devastated when she told me.. & it was almost as if she rubbed it in my face with all the baby talk.. she knew i was ttc and it was almost a slap in the face! :( but i found out on
    NYE & i was so happy, i kept talking about it with her & it was almost like she was angry that i was stealing her light.. lol it was kinda like karma :)
  • Me and my fiance want to try but iv been told I'm not allowed to conceive untill September which is a bummer. I'm fed up of feeling angry whenever I see a baby and I want these feelings to stop! X
  • Girl I know exactly how you feel! My sister and I were pregnant at exactly the same time last year. Her due date was october 20th mine the 21st. I lost my baby at 8wks :\. She now has a beautiful 5 month old baby boy. I couldn't talk to her I was sooo mad at her I kept thinking why?! Why does she get to keep her baby and mine dies?! I finally told her that I was so sorry if I didn't talk to her or was ugly towards her and I told her that I was just upset over the loss of my baby. She understood. And. Like you I had to wait 6 months before trying to concieve again.. I am now 21 wks pregnant with a baby girl :) and I only have 1 tube!! So don't give up hope :) God will bless you once again
  • You just have to give it time.. you're grieving its perfectly normal to have those feelings. You gotta cry it out to be able to move on. And just so you know those bad feeling will come back when your cousin has her baby. I felt bad again when my sister had hers. But it won't last as long that time
  • Thank-you, my heads all over the place at the moment x
  • Thank-you, my heads all over the place at the moment x