why do i have to.....

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
look like a man in the face :(

Comments

• edited April 2011
    :(
  • I'm sure its just in your mind :) you are probably very lovely!
  • I'm confused ... due to pregnancy or naturally? If you're looking to look more fem try soft pastel colors for a makeup palet... I'm sure you're beautiful! Some woman have very strong facial features and it makes them unique rock it girl.
  • I think its my jawbone,...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited April 2011
    :-"
  • and i just hope my baby doesnt have all these probs i seem to have,..hope she looks just like her daddy
  • well welcome to pregly... what is your due date and what are you having if you know already!!! i dont know whether you are "manly" or not maybe add a pic so we can give you opinions... but as @stormyparadise said... pastels... find one thing about your face you like and play it up... or use something to distract from what you think is manly... big nose... earings... weird ears glasses... good luck...
  • edited April 2011
    @stormyparadise,..i think its natural,..just tired : :0&
  • with me having another girl it just bothers me so,..i worry all the time :-(
  • i dont take to many pics as i cant afford it,...but when i do i dress to take attention of of my face, so not appropriate for this site,..but mabe ill build up the nerve to show one one day. females r always the first to have someting to say,..so thats gunna be a hurdle,..im just tired of being used up and thrown to the side like im nothing,..sigh..im sure i cant be the only one...anyone else with advice pls help,.i want to be married one day. i am almost desperate its like i have nothing,..thank goodness for my babies at least they give me a lil drive
  • thx @kerrideern, you sonnd like a good lady,..i will love her reguardless...shes mines
  • Oh I forgot. I just am honest lol.
  • Okay, what bothers you most love? We can work it out! Like I said lots of very beautiful woman have very unique bone structures including many models! Let's find out how to make you feel as beautiful as I'm sure you are.
  • so u with the baby dad?
  • right @mommyto1soontob2 cause i really dont care what others feel about my appearance, its mor of a persnal opinion, thx for your input tho
  • Is this your first baby or do you have other children?
  • no he dosent want me, but im hopeful tht he will change his mind, i would love to spend the rest of my life with him,..but he nor his gf r having tht,...i am hopeful tho,.no one has ever treated me better
  • I think from your pic that you have up now that you have the outline of a man but thats not so bad. Find one with longer hair!!! :-D
  • no there is others this makes 4,...thts part of his prob,..the other 3 tht arent his, but i told him what about the next guy raising his,...i dont understand men sometimes
  • really funny barb,..you the next dave chapelle,..good one chica
  • Nahhh im white can i be the next pee wee herman???
This discussion has been closed.