Military families.

After reading all these posts about what is happening to all of you and your families I just want to cry my eyes out. I think their checks should be cut and not our heros. My heart goes out to all of you and your all in my prayers. I know who im not going to vote for next election if he doesnt get his act together!! What has this world come to??

Comments

• We will also be praying for the military families! You guys are the last ones who's pay should be cut. Wish there was more that I could do...but we have a great God and I know that he will answer prayers of a quick fix!!!
  • Im a bit nervous. Both my husband and I are AD air force. Im.getting nervous since now they're sending us emails about what's going to happen if this stuff doesn't get straightened out
  • @kayleigh27 im not in the military but I have friends and family who are and its terrible whats happening! And for all these pregnant women who very well do NOT to have any stress on them :'(
  • Praying for all of you military mamas and your families... that is horrible they are cutting your pay, but athletes who dont put their lives on the line or have to leavr their families for months at a time are still getting paid millions!!! The world is just so back@ss-ward!!!!!! Again, ur all in my thoughts and prayers!!
  • Now they just told us to get payment plans worked out with our bill collectors. And that we're only going to get HALF our pay next week
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @kayleigh27 wow :( im so sorry! They afe heartless! How can they do this..
  • Well I have money for my car payments..after that its a whoooolllleee other story
  • My husband is in the army. A loyal SSG. And this what's happends, cut his pay by 50%. I'm 29 weeks along and stressed cuz of this. Its alrdy hard enough. 10yrs of loyal commitment and they do this shit to him. Sorry for my french, I'm jus pissed and stressed OUT!!
  • Im stressed too. And they still have us working next week! Im wondering how im going to pay for gas! Im only an E3 and my husband is an E4