Maternity undies

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
Isn’t it strange how we don’t notice certain things growing on us sometimes? My belly and boobs are noticeable, but I only know my thighs and butt have grown because stuff is getting tight.
Anywho…my panties are crawling and I was just gonna go get some bigger ones. But I was wondering if there is a real difference between maternity underwear and just getting some one size up.

Comments

• I dnt buy maternity panties I jus go to Victoria secret n get a size up n I usually buy boy shorts n sexy ones frm the pink side but recently I had to go to the regular side bcuz I've always had a big butt but now it seems like my butt jus swallows my panties which is very uncomfortable lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Nope they just cost more B-). I bought the preg underwear with my first baby and they did not last they lost the stretch so would fall off. $12 for 3 pair what a waist I went one size up on regular underwear and got 10 pair for the same price.
  • Hmmm....sounds like I could be fine just buying some bigger ones but if I do decide to get some maternity ones then don't get cheap ones.
  • I bought maternity panties at burlingtons by the company st eve I absolutely love them! they do not roll crawl slide or move they R wonderful
  • That sounds like HEAVEN Singlemomofsoontobe3!
  • Did I mention very inexpensive!!