same sh** different day...

I havnt came on here in about a month because of all the drama. Either people r going at each other for the dumbest reasons or people r crying to the moderators. I figured due to boredom I would check it out and c what was going on, on here. Its frankly very sad to c that not only has nothing changed it infact has gotten much,much worse. The first 5 posts on here r about drama in one way or the other. Woman r very petty and I can almost guarantee that atleast a third of the ones that run their mouths on this forum wouldn't say a thing to someone's face. Instead they would gracefully put their heads down and walk in the other direction. So really...why hide behind ur phones or ur computer screens and do it here? Grow up and quit feeding into one another so that those of us that actually want to communicate about r pregnancies can do so...seriously!!!

Comments

• edited April 2011
    Things have been better and we are talking about our pregnancies and other issues. It's all good.
  • Lol, good thing you weren't on here yesterday...
  • hahaha you got that right... hasn't changed at all... lolz... and now people are being banned for "no reason" im trying to watch what i say before i upset someone... you missed out the last couple of days... they were saying something about cliques cia fbi moderator favoritism today has been really calm
  • And that is the pot calling the kettle black.
  • I somewhat agree with you, but you do have to remember that we are all preggo and sometimes arguing between each other is unavoidable. What do you expect though. You can have the most mature woman on the planet get preggers and hit that hormone spike that we all know and love (not) and start freaking that her best friend wore the same shoes as her. Shit happens.
  • And making this post helps how?
  • @jazzydD- i thought the same thing...

@babybumpers- i dont get how making this post makes anything on here better...? your just CAUSING drama on this forum by saying all of these things.. as @jwigs said, thats the pot calling the kettle black.. we have had a VERY calm day with no arguing & lots of good advice & topics.. & of course, someone WOULD come on here talking about how much drama is here.. there is no drama...

have a nice & pleasant day everyone :)