every bra i own....

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
Is getting to little :'( and it makes me super sad...that now I have these jugs out of no where [-( its not fair

Comments

• mine are already too small!!!
  • I hate it now I gotta buy new ones nd I just got these :'(
  • I have the same problem but now I can't wear cute ones bc I'm going up to 34DD or E from a D. Like I'm falling out of them. All the bras r gonna be all ugly :'( and the price goes up even more
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • And I have to buy a bunch of new bikinis for the summer. I bet its going to be hard trying to find XXL bikini tops. Im just glad my butt still fits in a size small
  • Omg dats how I feel @rachdb I went from a 38 c to a 38 d OMG darn dese breast :'(
  • Da pretty ones dun fit :'(
  • <---- butt has gotten bigger too :-(
  • To bad the only person happy about it its my bf :/
  • My butt has to but not to much to complain about only from xs to s so I can deal with that
  • Yeah hubby is super excited I woke up dis morning nd he was all like where'd all dat a** come from I coulda died when he asked dat (:|
  • My butt went from a small to a large *faints my baby is making everything huge
  • Awww but at least they like it and not disgusted by it that's a positive
  • i just bought two bras at jcpenny that were buy one at regular price get one for a dollar i was awesome :) i have already gone from a C to a DD and i am terrified that they are going to get bigger :/
  • True but every time he walks past me he pats my a** like its sum kind of puppy o sum (:|
  • Oh goodness I hope I dun hit DD :'(
  • i was a 42dd n my boobs have now gone to a ddd and im only 15weeks!