Couple questions

edited January 2011 in Pregnant
I have stretch marks and have used cocoa butter for pregnant women and bio oil.does anybody know of anything that works better.also whats some exercises I can do to lose a little extra fat around my tummy while I'm pregnant.I'm 24 weeks and 4 days.thank you.

Comments

• Usually its hereditary ..so no matter what u use if ur mom git them then most likely u Will too.. but the stuff ur using works great I used the coco butter with my first untill the 37th wk and had no stretch marks and a week after I stopped using it I got strech marks!
  • None of my family has stretch marks lol which is weird.i already have them,i just kinda wanna make them fade a little.
  • Mederma for stretch marks worked wonders for me after my second baby!
  • Vitamin E oil and palmers coco butter
  • Also try Vitamin E cream it's not as messy as the oil...Genes has a good one
  • "Lay it on thick" from bath & body works works really good for me. I'm 32 weeks & don't have any stretch marks from my pregnancy. I had a few from pre-pregnancy & that lotion faded them. Works wonders & smells great. =)
  • Lotion helps but if your gonna get them your gonna get them. As far as exercise you really can't do more then basic brisk walks until after you have the baby. Then if you find out how to get rid of that last little ring around the middle I would love to know! I haven't been able to no matter how much I worked out!
  • Thanks everyone. I'm defiantly gonna try that lay it on thick.
  • I use the Lay it on Thick also, but I use vitamin E oil first. The key is to start as early as you find out you're pregnant and to drink lots and lots of water. Be religious about your regiment, twice a day, everyday!