Las Vegas Momma?

edited April 2011 in USA moms
So where are all ya lv mommies at and have any of you had 3d/4d Ultra Sound at anyplace in LV

Comments

• hey im also from las vegas :) and no i didn't get one done because the doctor said it could be dangerous because of the radiation and idk what else so i played it safe and haven;t gotten one
  • Hey I live in Vegas and I am going to

http://www.miracleinprogress.com/

tomorrow afternoon! I will let you know how it goes!
  • @ashley_smashley thxs I have a appointment with them next week so if they r really nice plzs let me know lol cuz its hard to find to many reviews on them
  • @wiseccourt will do! It was hard to find to many review on any of the ultrasound places here in vegas...but they seemed nice when I called and all their reviews were good..
  • I know you would think there be more in vegas but not really yeah just most were like 5months and older.
  • i live in vegas and i had mune done at henderson wellness thats where my ob is they were 60 but really worth it i got so many pics
  • @wiseccourt I got my gender scan today and its TEAM BLUE for me! The place is very clean and nice on the inside! The viewing room is HUGE and very comfortable! The bed where you lay for the scan is super comfy...i think it was a memory foam bed! For the $50 scan price I got a bunch of black and white pics, a DVD with who scan on video set to music and a CD with all of the pics so I can upload them online for my family to see! LoL she even got us a pic of Olivers little wee wee (I cant wait to show his girlfriends when he is older!) Also there is a really nice baby furniture and clothing store next door! I got the Petunia Pickle Bottom Diaper bag that I have been wanting!! Great Experience for me! Good luck with your scan next week!
  • @ashley_smashley thxs so much and yay I'm tem blue too I'm going for my 28week to do the 3d4d se who he looks like and make sure he's still a boy lol and that's awsome there's a baby store next to it
  • OooO...@ashley_smashley...im gonna have get an appointment there!! I really didnt know where to go:/