WHAT A PREGNANCY!!!!!!!!! long

so heres my story
The first 13 weeks 4 days wondering if i may be pregnant because my period is so irregular (she is no aunt of mine ugh!! Heffa) but, for the last 6 months it had been coming like clock work ( thats when i didnt mind her comming to visit once a month) . The whole time i had on and off up and down off the wall symptoms but was in denial plus the negative hpts and blood work didnt help either. At 13 wks 5 days i got to get birth control to get my lovely aunt under control i also happen to mention to my doc a pain i had been experiencing. and got me a ultralsound immediately. YOU GUYS ARE NEVER GOING TO GUESS WHAT WE SAW........come on guess......YEP U SAID IT! a freakin baby. My doc after 10 min of silence just lookin at stuff says your pregnant i go YEA? NO SHIT. then we giggle and in my head im thinking had u waited any longer to say somthing i woud have given birth right then and there. so a couple of days ago at 17 wks 5 days i go in to the er where i happen to see my actual doc talk to him again about this same pain plus a little spotting. he checks me out once again first he just was feeling around then asked my due date again i told him sept 9th he said are u sure im like ugh thats what u told me he asks if i want to see the baby of course i say yes..he gets me another ultrasound and tells me that im measuring 19 wks 5 days he says ur new due date is aug 27th he did a pelvic exam and told me it was normal spotting scheduled me a appointment in a couple more wks so here i am 20 wks :) WHAT A PREGNANCY?!!!!!

Comments

• And you half way thru. Congrats!!!!!!
  • i know im excited i jus feel a little cheated out my first trimester lol @grnfish73
  • I missed most of my first trimester also. This is my third and I found out at 9 wks. You think I would have noticed but it was during the holidays and I had a full house. You didnt miss much just morning sickness and its not all its cracked up to be. Are feeling the movement yet?
  • edited April 2011
    @grnfish73 yep i am it started maybe a wk ago i was putting my son in his crib and leaned over and felt the first few flutters :)
  • I had a similiar situtation... The nurses saw me on my first couple of visits. At the first appointment, they were teasing me for "knowing even before a missed period". They kept saying, "ooh, this gon be a long pregnancy, because you found out, so early". The next visit they (nurses) listened to heart tones, confirmed my due date would be Aug 26th and set me up for an appointment with the doctor for my first ultra sound. The next visit I meet my doctor, we talk a bit. I am prepped and go in for my ultra sound. The doctor asked, while trying to get a good picture and angle on my "little person", "how far along are you?" I gave her the number in weeks and days and she was like..."nope, this baby is too big and developed, you are twelve weeks and (such and such) days; I'm going to give you your new due date." I leave this visit with a July 30th due date.
    When I went for my ultra sound at the hospital (the one when the doctor goes indept about baby's whole body- a different doctor) he told me he was "moving the due date up to Aug. 4".
    :-t [you mean pushing my date back?] Apparently, my file had no mention of the July 30th due date. The Maternal Fetal doctor agreed to leave my due date July 30th, unless something comes up.
  • im 20 wks today
  • @nessa_miasmommy do you know what you're having yet?
  • Oh, great!!! I am also...
  • Ah how exciting!!!! :-D I'm having a girl and due august 5. Congratulations. Keep us posted. >:D< have a name picked out yet?