*serious* sex question

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
If you are pregnant, and you're pregnant with a girl, and you have sex can the sperm go up in there and impregnate the baby? If so what if your baby's baby gets pregnant too?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • No.... that is not true at all. Women can't even get pregnant until they are old enough to ovulate, there is absolutely no way this could happen.
  • you said serious right?! I'm gonna say no because I'm just gonna..i wanna hug u.for making me giggle..bad night @ work. Fwiw to make a baby u need to ovulate..lil babies don't get periods.
  • Bahahah I doubt it. The cervix is closed so not even the penis can penetrate the baby which is in a bag of water
  • This must be a joke and if not please make sure you do not teach your daughter anything ab sex education.
  • I am going to say probably not! But if it is a concern of yours maybe talk with your doctor. He/she may be better able to explain it to u!
  • @kenzie0713 I agree with you
  • Where did u get a crazy idea like this!? I mean no offense id expect a child to ask this who caught u having sex while prego. Not meaning any negative
  • april fools was last weekend girl lololololol
  • This made my morning for sure!
  • So should I be worried cause I'm having a girl and me hubby have sex all the time? What to do. Maybe we should stop don't want my baby to get pergnant.
  • Wow, people amaze me....
  • How old are u??? Do u have any other children??? If u truly believe this I think you may need to see a mental health professional, I am not sure that you ob/gyn can help u in this matter.
  • edited April 2011
    okay. Just Wow!
  • Lol nothing can get to the baby. Thats y ur partners penis cant even hit the baby. Females can only get pregnant once they get their period lol.
  • Lmao...this made me smile...um guess u learn Sumthn everyday..
  • Maybe she really wanted to know..maybe to her it was a serious question. Just sayin ladies..tellin her she needs to see a mental health professional is a little much..
  • Is this another old wives tale ? Completely false! Like most of them are...
  • I'm sorry this is a knee slapper
  • OMG some of you are so mean! I'm sute theres other pregnant women who are worried about this too! I bet @hnjen would understand my concerns!
  • Janband03~ that was really uncalled for mental health no I don't need to see them. It's just a question. Please keep you nasty comments to yourself like mods have stated mean of times.
  • @Jbandno3 FYI I'm 27 and I have twin boys, so obviously I haven't had to worry about them getting pregnant!
  • Wow who would mention mental health!?!? I just thought u were kidding at first. But I've read some old wives tales and I could see where u could get tht. I didn't offend u did I. I always find the funny in ish lol
  • Play nice ladies I heard it dont take much to get banned around here
This discussion has been closed.