Baby shower ughhh

edited April 2011 in Baby showers
So im 33 almost 34 weeks today and its my baby shower in a few hours i know I should be excited but these ppl are driving me crazy they planned it as a surprise but then my bd had to pay for everything we are expecting aroud 50 ppl and its gotten costly now I find out 3.5 hours before the shower they never got the cake or balloons im not sure if I can last the rest of the day without killin them ugh sorry but I had to vent

Comments

• Just remember folks usually have good intentions even though they're clearly about to drive you insane. It'll be fine. Just roll with it and enjoy your friends and cool new baby stuff.
  • Thank you it just seems they want to drive.me nutters I dont even have time to get rdy now cause I had to do 50 million things lol just wish I could a break
  • Sorry it turned out that way. I hope you have a great time anyway at your baby shower. It looks like mine might be hailed out people are calling and cancelling so we may only have like 10 people there :(
  • I hope ur shower was nice a lot of ppl cancelled on me too it was still nice but we didnt get nearly as many ppl as rsvpd ty again for listening :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • How was it?? I bet you ended up having a great time. I was worried about mine because my sister-in-law did all of the planning and it was virtually an entire surprise. She did a great job, even though we are exact opposites of each other and everything had a great time. She planned it at a quaint little tea room and we learned proper tea ettiquite and had little sandwiches and cakes and pastries... none of that sounds like "me" but it turned out well. I spent about an hour opening presents, only cried out of happiness a few times, and looked like "da-bomb dot com" according to my friends :)

I bet you enjoyed it despite the chaos!
  • edited April 2011
    @maggie omg that sounds so fun not me either but I would think itd be interesting and fun so glad it worked out mine was fun all my sisters (4) came and his did as welll as a few friends and other family I love that we got so many adorable outfits :) my mother in law brought blanket fabric squares and very one drew on them for the bbi for a quilt we were excited to tell everyone the "secret" name we picked too I just had a hormone moment today when I was running out of time @mshahir