Who else is due 11-11-11?

edited April 2011 in November 2011
Kind of a fun due date, huh? It will be fun to see how many...or how few...of us actually deliver on this day! Also, how are you feeling? I'm good! Tired, a little tender breasts and slight nausea on & off, my biggest issue is no appetite. Overall, can't complain :)

Comments

• Mine is 11/11/11 we are so excited we both have a strong feeling it is twins too... Due to insurance issues I haven't been to the dr yet hopefully soon
  • I am! I'm having a c-section so that's the date I want ;). I'm reallly tired and really moody lately. I have slight nausea too and I eat a lot then nothing at all. Geez...
  • Me! I'm just really drained of all my energy & I'm really bloated.. slight nausea & really tender breast..
  • I have that due date n its horrible im tired all the time feel like throwing up all the time im always in a crabby mood n im gettin so big cuz I have to eat in order to no feel nauseaus wit my two girls I didnt even feel pregnant this is totally diff.:/ good luck to everybody in their pregnancies:)
  • Im due the 14th but will have a c-section planned for the 11th. Im miserable as everyone else. :(
  • 11.11.11 for me 2 :) xx
  • I'm also due that date. My son had a delivery of 7/7/07 too. Lucky I guess. I too am exhausted. I could sleep all day long!
  • Mine is 11-10-11 And I am so scared I will of the baby on 11-11-11.. I HATE odd numbers.. just a thing I have.. But if I do I will just add the numbers up and try to think its better. haha

Im so weird..
  • @Xsusie21
    Aww I wld luv a bday with same numbers.
    Least it's not june 6 2006. I felt badly for all the babies born on that day. :-S
  • Im not but thts my bday...congrats
  • Scorpios are loyal and protective but stubborn as a mule.. My 15 yo.. Born 11/13
  • Im due 11/11/11 also...my friends said ill have it at 11:11 lol. Wish the puky feelin wood go away. Also hate havin 2 get up in the nite 2 potty
  • Im also due on the 11.11.11, im really hoping baby arrives on that day. Im feeling more tired now, and sickly if i go too long without eating! 1st scan on may 5th, cant wait x
  • I'm due 11-10-11 I'm hoping he/she will be a day late :) my nausea is getting slightly better but my doctor also gave me some medicine for it. I'm having other tummy troubles now and its awful.
  • I am going to plan for 11-11-11 I love that! And I wanna get married 12-12-12 next year lol!
  • Nope, but if I coulda held out 1 more day with my last baby, his b-day woulda been 11-10-09. Damn c-section. I coulda made it!! Lmao!!