old navy clearance sale

edited April 2011 in Just for Fun
Hey fellow preggos. ...Old navy is having a killer clearance sale....some stores have 30...40 or 50% off....i got 2 pairs of maternity jeans for $4 each....spent 43 bucks and walked out with 2 jeans...2 tank tops for me...a summer dress 2 shorts and 3 tops for the girls...not bad! !!

Comments

• Awesome. I may have to take a drive...
  • I got an email about a sale! I want to go shopping.....
  • haha.... so I raided Target this past weekend for summer clothes. I just yelled to my husband "YAY Old Navy is having a clearance sale." He said "So? We dont need anymore baby clothes" and I said "No silly, for me! I need more summer stuff..." and he said "No you don't - you are only going to be pregnant for like, another 6 weeks."

then I said - "You should wear the same pair of pants for the next 6 weeks and tell me how that goes"
  • I'm due at the end of May. All I have is winter things and I tried to "make it" without getting actual summer clothes by rolling up the bottoms of my jeans into that "Cuffed" look - but they are bulky and hot. We hit 80s this weekend and it was unbearable. Mamma got a new pair of shorts from Target! WHOOO!
  • @maggie i didnt find much as far as summer clothes at old navy in the maternity section... so i just went up a size for tank tops in the regular womens department... i refuse to spend a grip load of money for something im gonna only use a few months...
  • Just came back my local target too. bought a nice maternity top and jean shorts. almost $40 I'm bummed I didn't go to old navy!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @jaime77 target has nice clothes but i refuse to spend that much $$$$ Im so cheap.... Lol I've been scouring ebay.... Great deals there too...