i want ice cream!

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
With potato chips crumbled in....and pretzels...with pineapple and cherries. And whipped cream.

Comments

• And pecans.
  • Mmmm banana split! I need one...now! @supermommy its the salty/sweet combo every lady loves!
  • These food post are killing me!!!
  • Ice cream sandwich...yummmy
  • I'm going downstairs to eat the rest of my Dulce de Leche. All I have to do is get up. So much easier said than done! :-?
  • @new2_this I know, right? When ur pregnant and u hear something tasty u'll stop at nothing to get it! Ahahahhaha!
  • @supermommy.... this is very dangerous....
  • Ohh man, I would love some homemade vanilla bean with peanuts and salt on top!!! Soo yummy!
  • @supermommy LMAO! Its so funny :-) food posts...hahahahahaha! Its torture. @blueberrysmom I have to go get it. But im lazy. Im suffering here!!!
  • @AandK1031 u gave me an idea! Vanilla bean ice cream w/ peanut brittle crunched over it...and some salt. Lol. Yum-O!
  • Being lazy and hungry is not the best combination...don't u hate wen bd isn't around to go get for u!!!! :( :( (2 sadfaces)
  • Yes ma'am please enjoy one for me!! We have no ice cream or peanuts so I'll live through you! Lol
  • OMG I LOVE vanilla BEAN ICE CREAM/CHEESECAKE OMGosh....I.need a cheesecake factory ASAP
  • Mmmmmmm....I just read the" I want a sandwich" post and im salivating. Im about to make a run....
  • @ supermommy man really did u have to mentioned girlscout cookies??? Damn!!! Samoas are my favvvvvvvvvvorite! Do girl scouts have a website???? Where can I get girl scouts off season?? Lmao!!!
  • @ supermommy man really did u have to mentioned girlscout cookies??? Damn!!! Samoas are my favvvvvvvvvvorite! Do girl scouts have a website???? Where can I get girl scouts off season?? Lmao!!!
  • I love nerds on my ice cream :) waiting for bd to get back with them! Any time now..lol!