...continued

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
@MrsDelRae, nowhwere in here have I been disrespectful. There was absolutely no discussion, and absolutely no resolution. This has been the only warning, and I dont appreciate your unpleasant disposition. You ahve been disrespectful to me as a member by totally disregaurding mine as well as many other members issues. The only problem comes in when I get ignored and shut down, thats what the problem is. Because the only one that has a problem with this post here is you. Maybe its because Im holding a mirror up to you and telling you to look at yourself without saying anything. The more you shut it down, the more I will post, if you delete me, I will create several accounts and post everyday. I dont intend on continueing to remain a member, but I hope the members to follow have a better experiennce than I have had. Eventually you will get tired of it. I run a business, so I Set my own schedule and have no problem transferring my load to my employees just to prove a point. Im not trying to be malicious, but this is out of control!

Comments

• Same thing kerridee did and poof war on pregly
  • I took my pic down int he event you banned me, dont want my babies faces associated with this site:)
  • you knoe you gonna get banned...thats all they do...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • not looking pretty b-(
  • Moderators.... I understand your position. I do not feel we as members are asking too much for u to understand ours. We all feel very HELPLESS. Do u remember being just a member?? There were no moderators then and everything ran just fine. Perhaps instead of all the WARNINGS why do we all not open a discussion on how this can be resolved. THE " BECAUSE I SAID SO" REASON IS A LIL OUTDATED AS WE ARE ALL ADULTS. I do not believe there is a lack of respect for you all as much as a lack if understanding for the decisions made by moderators. As well as a feeling of disregard for our (members) concerns.
  • @singlemomofsoontobe3 thanks for rewording for me. I was kinda pissed when I typed this, so it came out quickly and I may not have said things the way I meant them. But, that is my point.
  • I know.

Just at this point there is a chance your comments/threads will be seen as rude or disrespectful BC if the prior disagreements even though most of us are sure that's the intent.