Xtra strength Tylenol

edited April 2011 in Third Trimester
500mgs a pill, 2 pills. Is it safe? I can't take the sciatica pain anymore!!!! My doctor said tylenol is ok but I'm not sure about extra strength. Has anyone gotten a doctors advice on it?

Comments

• My doc said it was ok. But u may want to check with yours just in case.
  • Yes, its fine. I had bad headaches and took extra strength
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • That's what I take and what a pharmacist told me was ok to take. I googled it to and from what I found it's fine :)
  • My doc says its fine. I just took two for this migraine that's been plaguing me since this morning..
  • My Dr told me xtra strength Tylenol is ok. He said 2 @ a time but instead of every 4 hours, take it every 5-6 hours & not to exceed 6 pills per day...Hope this helps:) If I were you, I'd pop 2 & soak in a warm bath for a little while...Feel better hun!
  • Damn @uncaffeinated_katie
    Ive been taking normal tylenol and it hasn't done shizz!!! I was praying extra strength would help. I can't take 6 more weeks of this. I swear I just can't
  • Thanks for the help ladies!!! Much appreciated. And to my fellow sciatica pain sufferers, stay strong and good luck!!!
  • I keep forgetting those very crucial rules. My boobs are huge and I'm tiny so I tend to let them pull me forward and slouch like crazy and with the bending at the knees thing, I'm just so busy I feel like it takes so much longer to crouch lol. I have to obey those rules though atleast for these last weeks.
  • Pretty much any type of tylenol is safe even tylenol pm!! I don't think with codene is though but for sure extra strength is ok.