Finished registering for 5 hours...only to find out ..grrr!! I'm about to go preggo on someone!

edited April 2011 in Baby showers
So, I had less then a personal experience when registering at babies r us today! The lady really tried in no way to have conversation with me then took on another customer at the same time as me... Only to find out that she gave me the scanner that.was programmed to the other lady! I spent 5 hours in that store today only to find out that nothing that I signed up for is there. I'm going to call the store tomorrow to see if they can fix this but if I have to go back in & do it over again I'm going to be pissed!

Comments

• dang. go prego on them
  • that's customer service!! Write a letter to that local stores management and hopefully they will throw in a free baby item for all your time wasted. I find Saturdays the worst for CS everyone is in a rush.
  • omg that is crappy! im sorry! registering should b fun! :( sad day! i hope it all gets worked out!
  • Omg I'd kill her!
  • edited April 2011
    i would definitely demand some kind or resolution! and possibly stress compensation.

none the less, if u do have to do it again, not only would i call corporate i would demand she go with you through the store and rescan with you and would talk the whole dang time!
    she will wish she had been a lil more talkative before!
  • If they cannot just change the name on the reg to your info...... they should have an employee print that list and manually enter them all on your accnt. Insist they do it or you will go to bye bye baby or another store
  • How frustrating. I found registering to be frustrating and exhausting in general, but this is really crappy! Hope they work it out for u!
  • I know exactly what you mean about babies r us. I had a similar problem. They are always out of stock on what you want. Hope your issue gets resolved.
  • They should be able to switch it over for u.. So I'm sure you will be fine. They have all your items just under someone elses name.
  • What state do u live in? I haven't registered yet n I don't wanna go to that one lol
  • I live in indiana @ newmomma15. I talked to them today so they think they fixed it we will see.