my bd is an asshole and i dont know how much more i can take.

He gets mad at EVERYTHING and he gives me the silent treatment all day! Like right now my 2 year old won't go to sleep and he was tryna to get him to bed and I said somthing and my son copied me so I said it again and my son copied me again and my bd took him out the crib brought him to me and said go play w/ mommy he laied w/ me for a bit and I went to put him back in the crib my bd got right up behind me and took him out and said go play w/ mommy ugh he pisses me off and this is a almost everyday thing him getting mad for no good reason and choses to fight about everything! I'm getting sick and tired of his bullshit

Comments

• myy boyfriend makes me mad too; wen im on the phone, he gets mad! wen i shut the bathroom door, he gets mad. any lil thing! and to put it out, all he does is work and come home; he doesnt help wit any dishes, laundry, cooking! NOTHING. so i know how yu feel. but at the end of the dayy i lovee him so much. nothing will changee thatt!
  • & then he gets on the floor turns the TV towards Him to were I can't see it im about to unplug the shidd cause the plug is by my head buh I know that will.start an even bigger fight!
  • Omg I thought I was the only one having this problem...we wake up aguring...we got to bed aguring...we are always aguring...i started to think it was me but nw I c its nt me its him....
  • Exactly the same w/ me and him and im always the one to appolgize to him I know I was the fuck up in the past buh I give him no reason to treat me like this and he never admits he is wrong buh then he says he gonna make sure everything gets better and its just getting worse!