Wat to do wen ur all alobe & ur water breaks?

edited February 2011 in Teen moms
This is my first baby :). Im 31wks 2moro. But My bf goes to wrk & he cant be on the phone only on his breaks...& sometimes theirs no1 home...im scared that my water might break & im goin to be all alone...any suggestions ladies???

Comments

• Family or friends couldn't help?
  • Well ya but he's closer than n e 1 else..how long can u wait to go to the hospital after ur water breaks?
  • There's no telling. It could happen anytime after that. Just be safe and ready for anything
  • Maybe buy a cheap 10 dollar pre paid phone he can keep in his pocket. And if that time comes you will be able to call. Use it only as an emergency baby phone
  • oh I totallt agree with the cell phone... My bf will have his no matter what anyone says... Our unborn baby and myself are more important thrn anything and he will be avalible to take me to the hospital when my water breaks... If he says something about work that he cant have it look at him ryb your belly and tell him to hide it... Lol
  • If your water breaks and no one can take you, call an ambulance.
  • MY water broke with both my girls. The first time my husband was home, but had been drinking! Luckily we lived 2 mins from hospital. The last time he was playing softball about a half hour away and my water broke. The hospital was an hour away. I got my daughter ready to go, my bags, everything waiting for him to get home. He thought id just peed myself ha. But you have hours before the baby comes.
  • My step mom was in a similar situation. If a friend or family member can't take you then your best bet is to call 911 or the nearest hospital for an ambulance.
  • A very low percent of woman actually have their water break on its own. Very common for it to be broken after labor has started. Plus u usually have time once It does break. Labor is not like the movies it usually is gradual and takes alot of time especially the first time.
  • Well ya ii have a phone but bein a 1st timer at this u knt blame me for havin al these questions lol..ii kno my bf wil be their theirs jst always that "wat if". & im sure im not alone :) wen I get the pains :\.
    So i can shwr b4 goin on2 the hospital then?!!!
  • My sister in law, when her water broke, it took her about 2 hrs before she went to the hospital. She waited to put on makeup, she is funny lucky that. Who wears make up before birth?? Lol
  • Ooo wow reely ha that's wat ii had in mind myself cuz their wil b a million pic's bein taken that day for sure lol