Any teen moms?

edited February 2011 in October 2011
Well i may b a teen mom and im lukn for support. How old wrre u wen u found out u were expectng nd hw did you tell your family?

Comments

• I was 16 when I found out I was pregnant for the 1st time. I told my parents by showing them the positive pregnany test from the docs. They were shocked n disappointed. My dad didn't talk to me for 3 months. But as the pregnancy progressed they both came around. Im 23 married n having my 3rd child. Pregnancy is hard. Especially for a teenager. U really need support from ur parents. Try joining a local support group n taking parenting classes@ the hospital. Good luck n god bless
  • I was 17 now 21 and it took me 6 months to tell my mum but even though its hard my mum was so suportive and it made us closer. And I was still able to go work and go college with the help. It is hard but its hard to have a kid at any age don't worry about what people think etc and gd luck x
  • Thank you guys im really tryn.
    N im 17 fixn to be 18
    But it looks like im 5wks
    Om going to doc. Nex week so we will c
    N thnks 4 the support guys :)
  • I'm 19 and pregnant with my first. My parents were more freaked out when I told them I was getting married lol. They are super excited to be grandparents and my grandparents are excited to be great-grandparents. My husband has 3 other kids from two past relationships. I'm lucky to have him cuz he loves babies and has a lot more experience than I do. Support from your parents, baby's dad, and baby's dad's family is always helpful. Good luck to you!
  • Im 17 goin to be 18 in may & I had my first child wen I was 15. I was jux worried of wat my family wad gunna say. I didnt say anythin till I was 27 weeks prego. I recommend its best for u and ur bby to tell ur fam soon so u can get ur prenatal care....im 6weeks prego n all my family is really happy for me and my husband
  • dat we r on our 2nd child. ... It may b hard but believe me its gonna be worth it n u r gunna feel much better plus u will be able to enjoy ur pregnancy alot more
  • Thank blessedmommy2b im in the same situation so i loved yur story n it meant alot
  • im 19&im in my sixth week!
  • Im 16 years old currently, not 17 until august, I took my 6th test today, and it was again, Positive; my mom had bought my tests for me, so I just told her to look at it after I peed on it, she looked very pale and dissapointed, but idk im nervous forsure :(
  • I WAS 16 WHEN I GOT PREGNANT WITH MY FIRST I DIDNT TELL MY FAMILY TILL I WAS 2 MONTHS PREGNANT THEY WHERE DISAPPIONTED BUT AFTER AWHILE THEY CAME AROUND MY DAUGHTER IS CURRENTLY 3 YRS OLD & IM 5 WEEKS PREGNANT & VERY EXCITED & HOPING FOR A BOY!!! ;)
  • O YEA & IM 20 TURNING 21 IN NOVEMBER : )
  • I was 16 when I got pregnat . I told my big sister and she told to my parents my mom was my support all the time. My dad was mad with me but know he is very happy with his grandson because they have the same name. Now I'm 21 with 5 weeks preg. And again my mom is taking care of me . My husband is soooooo happy . But we are praying that all is going to be ok. Because I already had a natural abort.
  • Tell you mom first, she is gonna be mad at first but I pretty sure she gonna support you she will understand you ok.
  • Im 18, found out yday, my mum thought i was kidding and made me do another test in front of her, im due around oct 7th! Congrats!x
  • I'm 19 and due on October 13th, I cannot wait to be a mum but petrified of telling my parents. Anyone else due on the 13th of October?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Im 18,&Pregnant w/My First (: i Told My Mom &My Aunts An They Said Well Not Much We Can Do Now. Im Due The 20th Of October <3 So Excited. The Sooner Yu Tell Them The Better Yu Will Feel. Keep Yur Head Up(;
  • im 17, i turn 18 in april, and due in october, i kind of new i was pregnant so everyday i told my mom that I still hadn't come on my period in february so she got a bit concerned anyway so it wasnt such a shock to her when i did show her two pregnancy tests both testing positive. i knew my mom was abit disappointed as i was meant to start uni in september to study midwifery but what can you do!! now everyone who needs to know, knows, I feel i'm so much happier and i'm really supported, just give parents abit of time to come around to the situation and in their own time they will. if they don't, then it's their own bloody loss!!!