shopping for the baby!

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
im 18w1d TEAM PINK,!!!! FIRST BABY!!!I want to know when should I start shopping for her! *comments are welcome*

Comments

• I started with onesies and some outfits from 3-9mos. Mostly 6mos and 9 mos bc I figured most people would buy the smaller stuff for the baby shower. I'm patiently waiting for the crib to be delivered and on the hunt for the bedding today!
  • Yay congrats on your baby girl :) im due next month with my second girl after almost 8 years hehe but i started shopping when i found out what i was having but its best if u just wait for your baby shower lol mine was yesterday and now she has like 100 onesis lol and all newborn size
  • @booface how far along are u?
  • 19 weeks and 3 days. I think...I'm due Sept 1st with a girl too :)
  • @grissy_barria thanks &Congrats to u also... im so anxious I just want to buy something lol
  • @booface Congrats im due Sep 10
  • Yay! We'll be sleep deprived together!!!
  • yeah i bought so many little outfits for her now she has too much lol but like booface said just buy larger sizes anyways they all shrink when u wash them lol
  • @grissy_barria Mmmmm...hmmm...exactly! With my luck I'll have a 10lbs baby that won't ever see the inside of a newborn outfit!
  • yeah half of the stuff i got yesterday i think my 8 year old will use on her build a bear lol
  • LOL ok thanks & @booface ii can barely sleep now lol
  • I start buying onesis n lil cute babii shoes n outfits I'm having a girl...Due August 21...but I think I'm going to go in early..
  • I had my shower 2 weeks ago, and I just started shopping for the things I didn't get... and, yes, I got a TON of newborn onsies and not much for 3 months and up..