pregnant, hungry, my last snack, 2 other children.

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
It really sucks sometimes when I'm starving and I'm down to my last snack and as soon as I pull it out even if they have already eaten, the kids want some... arggggg! I hate to be selfish and sneak, but sometimes I have a strong desire too. The sacrafices we make. Now ims still hungry and my snacks are gone :(

Comments

• I have no advice. I can't relate since I just tell my kids to go away.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lol I swear it looked like your last snack was 2 children :) I don't think its selfish you could always give them something else baby gets what baby wants
  • At least they're children. I have a small dog who can hear a wrapper crinkle from all the way across the house. Nothing is sacred cuz he's so damned cute and greedy. It's always like, "ooooh, do I hear food for Pushkin?!" :-S
  • Lol my kids r big enough that they know they better save the last snack!
  • Lol I wait til my kids an husband go 2 sleep an I pig out ;) my kids r young enough that I can gve them smthn else an ther satisfied... but my husband...he's anthr story. He wants a bite of evrything... cept for my pickles,marshmellow an pnutbuttr sandwhichs :'(
    @blueberrysmom I love ur dogs name lol that's the cutest damn thng!
  • My kids just leave the empty boxes in the snack cabinet, nothing like seeing a little debbie brownie box then nada!! Lil slobs ;)
  • I felt like a little kid sneaking oreos frm my son once..I grab them frm the kitchen had them n my back..and my son ask"what's behind ur back" I said" nothing ..went n my rm ate some w/milk..yummm..then my son came in and said" what you doing" saw my glass of milk and the cookie crumbs n there and said" open ur mouth" HEY YOU ATE OREOS!! It was pretty funny..ill just just have to b more sneaky next time...
  • Thanks! He's named after Alexander Sergeeivich Pushkin, Russia most celebrated poet. However, the neighborhood kids all lovingly call him PUSHPIN! So much for culture!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @cinnabon their so tempermental,their little feelings would be hurt if I told them to go away. Next time imgonna sneak bites while their heads are turned.
    @desertrose, lol. I was tempted to eat them after they ate my pb and j. Lol
    @blueberrysmom how cute.
    @jaime77 mybrother does that. Or illgo out and get a single item specifically for myself then when I go to eat it,its gone. It drives me crazy!
    @beatrice1436 he can't be fooled. Lol
  • "pregnant, hungry, my last snack, 2 other children" LMFAO!!! I read this an immediately thought you were planning on eating the other two children as your last snack! I was laughing so hard! but that does suuuucccckkkk tho
  • @akmommy that's a great idea!! She should eat the two other children that way she won't have to worry about them taking her snacks. Love how u think :-))
  • @cinnabon lol thanks, maybe children tastes like chicken if you cook it right?! I LOVE chicken, once the children are eaten you get all the snacks, chicken tasting children and all the snacks sounds win win to me! Hahahaha @boho_chic :)
  • @akmommy I want them to taste likw blueberry waffles, yum. Lol.