Done with being prego....

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
Am only 25 wks and am so ready to give birth....whos with me?

Comments

• I am ready haha! 35 weeks here and started actually going into labor this morning but was given meds to stop my labor. This baby wants to make an early appearance! :)
  • Ill be 37 weeks Wednesday and I'm ready but not at the same time haha. I'm hoping for an after Easter baby!
  • Damn I feel bad....I'm only 5 months & I'm done!! Lol
  • @simone I'm only 5 months and I was ready for this to be over around 3 months! LOL- being pregnant is not fun, the end result is great but I'm ready for this to be over
  • Ohhh ladies, don't you know the fun has just begun for you lol?! You still have stretch marks and gestational diabetes screenings and the "pregnant waddle" to look forward to, and people contantly telling you "You're huge, when are you gonna pop?!" :))

Really though, pregnancy is a beautiful thing and even though you hate it now, I guarantee you miss it a month or two after baby is gone. It's a strange feeling to house an unborn for almost a year and then them no longer be there. :)

• *after baby is out of your belly. ;)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm 38 weeks....hates being prego, so done but Hubby won't he back until Friday and baby is breech so I'm just patiently waiting when before I was rushing. She can take her sweet time because I'm not wanting a c se tion!!!
  • I swear I've been pregnant for yrs now... I got preggo this time when my first was 9m so I really didn't get a chance to miss it now I'm 32wks n is so so over it... I just want my lil one here n my body back
  • I'm beyond. Over with being prego! I'm 26 weeks and abt to loose my marbles. I'm sick of feeling like crap I'm sick of my mood swings and most of all I pray that I don't get super fat! I love my daughter but she's taking a toll on me big time!
  • Im 27weeks and im done my feet are swelling and hurtin, im huge, im really hot all the time my moodyness is kicking in *5 ..i can barly ware myclothes, or shoes oh yea its also in the 90s where I live right now
  • I am ready too, ive always been impatient!! Im 26 wks... cant wait for these last three months to fly! It was fun for a while, it really does get old lol
  • OMG....i thought I was the only one but yea this is my 4th pregancy and my last and am so ready to get this over and done with. And to top it off this will be a c section....my 3rd c section. So ready to get over and done with.